fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoon outtake christmas game <3

5 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

What's the tea on crazy for you, it has totally slipped under my radar or I've forgotten any snippets I've heard because I've been so busy this year?

there's multiple snippets and it has hanging around's melody

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

didn't they say that it would go up at midnight dec 24 (pacific time) and then close midnight dec 25 (also pacific time)

oop I missed that

but I stand by what I said just to put on some pressure  :nails:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Really--is this a joke, that one or more songs will be leaked on Christmas? Because I remember a few years back when 'Fine China' and, I think, 'Yes To Heaven' did leak on Christmas. 

And are members allowed so announce such things? That's not against policy? 

Ok, so the California snippet sounds like a demo I can understand why it never got out, but I genuinely don’t want crazy for you to leak because it sounds heavenly and I hope it’ll get the thunder/cherry blossom/best American record/nectar of the gods/Yosemite/etc etc treatment one day and find a home in a future album. So won’t vote for either of them. :delicious:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Ok, so the California snippet sounds like a demo I can understand why it never got out, but I genuinely don’t want crazy for you to leak because it sounds heavenly and I hope it’ll get the thunder/cherry blossom/best American record/nectar of the gods/Yosemite/etc etc treatment one day and find a home in a future album. So won’t vote for either of them. :delicious:

Literaly all the songs you mentioned (except for Yosemite) were leaked first and then found a home in an album... the same can happen to CFY. So please give us your vote :kiss:

So won’t vote for either of them. :delicious:

damnnnnn suh you can’t at least vote for cali since you don’t want CFY:air2:??

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

I doubt that Lana will include leaked unreleased songs on her future albums again.

22 minutes ago, coneyisland said:

Literaly all the songs you mentioned (except for Yosemite) were leaked first and then found a home in an album... the same can happen to CFY. So please give us your vote :kiss:

18 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

damnnnnn suh you can’t at least vote for cali since you don’t want CFY:air2:??

Nahh, crazy for you sounds like a song I'd love to discover completely blind, like California or The Greatest! :flutter: Hearing them for the first time on the album was magical!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

GUYS P3DOPHILES ARE USING THE TERM "Vote Crazy For You" OR "CFY >>> California" AS A CODE TO LURE CHILDREN... IF YOU SEE ANYONE SAYING IT REPORT THEM

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

GUYS P3DOPHILES ARE USING THE TERM "Vote California" OR "California >>> CFY" AS A CODE TO LURE CHILDREN... IF YOU SEE ANYONE SAYING IT REPORT THEM

On 12/20/2022 at 9:43 PM, rancidgirl said:

CALIFORNIA OMGGGGG if u vote for CFY ur sick btw

CALIFORNIAAA IM COMING 4 YA...

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

GUYS P3DOPHILES ARE USING THE TERM "Vote Crazy For You" OR "CFY >>> California" AS A CODE TO LURE CHILDREN... IF YOU SEE ANYONE SAYING IT REPORT THEM

qanon is getting crazier and more unhinged by the day!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Qatar’s world cup and all of its supporters have officially termed the slogan “leak/vote California”. Take this with a grain of salt, but I think that pretty much speaks  in volume the kind of person who would choose that over Godly For God (You) :true: