Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

the fact that honeymoon had 200-300k followers when it was privated for the first time iirc :toofunny: i actually kind of wish she never opened it after she started using it again. it’s nice to be able to follow honeymoon on my current account instead of having to log into my old page from middle school but i wish i stayed as exclusive as it was lmfao

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

the fact that honeymoon had 200-300k followers when it was privated for the first time iirc :toofunny: i actually kind of wish she never opened it after she started using it again. it’s nice to be able to follow honeymoon on my current account instead of having to log into my old page from middle school but i wish i stayed as exclusive as it was lmfao

Same. I don't want to gatekeep but if my chances of being noticed by her were low, now they're zero :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

she needs to make oceanblvd a private account right NEOW and start posting exclusive glam selfies & replying to fan comments & DMs x  :hair:

I kinda want her to reactivate the @/lanadelrey one. I feel like the secret account is no longer secret and therefor lost its charm. I hope when she drops the album she'll reactivate it but that's a fat chance.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

31 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

I kinda want her to reactivate the @/lanadelrey one. I feel like the secret account is no longer secret and therefor lost its charm. I hope when she drops the album she'll reactivate it but that's a fat chance.

It’s a verified account… it was not supposed to be a secret account. It’s only purpose is to promote the album and create a hype around it. And not lana posting some cryptic shit.

Spoiler

I want /@lanadelrey accout back too.. but oceanblvd serves entirely different purpose.. it’s like a visionary world or a space where this album exists. 

17 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

It’s a verified account… it was not supposed to be a secret account. It’s only purpose is to promote the album and create a hype around it. And not lana posting some cryptic shit.

Reveal hidden contents

I want /@lanadelrey accout back too.. but oceanblvd serves entirely different purpose.. it’s like a visionary world or a space where this album exists. 

your pfp reminded me that we were robbed of TJF music video :krylie:

on topic: imagine her using this account to share post about each track each week :oprah2: maybe a little snippets till release date

I'm sure they wouldn't create this account just for nothing but who knows :thumb3:

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

on topic: imagine her using this account to share post about each track each week :oprah2: maybe a little snippets till release date

I'D DIE pls Lana do it :defeated:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

2 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I'm sure they wouldn't create this account just for nothing but who knows :thumb3:

Girl yess :krylie: how I believed that these photos were from the set of TJF video. :cryney:

also posting little snippets will be entirely possible, but I do not think that she will be managing it :oprah3:

2 hours ago, bluedealer said:

oh man I hope she randomly releases the TJF vid on YouTube someday what a tease that was!

I am prepared to get nothing til the album drops and that way if we do get anything I will be pleasantly surprised. Prepare for the worst hope for the best :flop:

aOaIzH2.gif

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So you're telling me oceanblvd didn't post the album trailer, A&W single cover and snippet while I was sleeping ????

Disappointed but not surprised 

Something will happen. She wouldn't do a new account without planning the biggest rollout we have ever seen.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

2 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Something will happen. She wouldn't do a new account without planning the biggest rollout we have ever seen.

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have -

but i have it

giphy.gif