Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

5 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

the pic-less ocean blvd account will have more followers in a week than marina got in a decade :lmao:

why the slander though?

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Why would they make the account right now if they didn’t even plan to post on it this week:trisha:

i don't think anyone was supposed to know about the account right now :hillary:

they were literally deleting people off when people first started following

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Why would they make the account right now if they didn’t even plan to post on it this week:trisha:

well it’s only wednesday, if a&w is getting released friday as we all anticipate then i expect them to announce that tomorrow.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, paris texas said:

Next week it is :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, paris texas said:

But why even make it at that point? It was immediately verified when it popped up and they could have easily made it private until they were ready to use it:crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

But why even make it at that point? It was immediately verified when it popped up and they could have easily made it private until they were ready to use it:crai:

they couldn't of easily made it private though because it was verified :hillary:

and imagine the account getting verified, them removing the verification so they could go private, and then having to go through the work of getting it verified again...

also that account was probably up for at least a week since 11 people were already following it so i wouldn't necessarily say it was "immediately verified"

the account was never announced and we still TECHNICALLY don't have confirmation it's from lana (even though it obviously is) and they haven't said a peep about it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 minutes ago, paris texas said:

true, I was #74 and kicked out, I'm still proud of it :thankyou:

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

It probably took just a couple of days to set up the account and get it verified I don't get either why they would make it so far in advance and leave it blank for a week :um2:

It's not like it's the album reveal so I don't think they planned it to be top secret until it's updated anyway 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

It probably took just a couple of days to set up the account and get it verified I don't get either why they would make it so far in advance and leave it blank for a week :um2:

I'm quite sure the account is 2-3 days old, definitely not much older based on the user ID. We just have to be more patient :agree:

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I'm quite sure the account is 2-3 days old, definitely not much older based on the user ID. We just have to be more patient :agree:

Yeah that's why I'm sure we're getting something soon cause if it was a long process I get that they would make it early to have it ready for the next release but since it was created and verified quickly it has to be imminent :creepna2:

giphy.gif