Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

Just now, Wait For Life said:

Guys please don't hate me I still love all of you

I'm genuinely not trolling, sorry if it seems like it

trolling or not, if you say that you have info and then not share it, it gets everyone riled up and causes fights. either say the tea you have or dont say anything at all

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Guys please don't hate me I still love all of you :aw:

Its ok but im confused, what specifically did u get told that made you say it was tea?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Guys please don't hate me I still love all of you :aw:

Nice. Just spill your tea, plainly and clearly and move on. Come on now. What leads you to believe the statement you made, what is the context? 

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Also @The Grants do you know me from somewhere else because nobody exclusively from lanaboards would call me that :oic:

b*rd app

we’re really dragging the last person alive to own sunset boulevard :xgiggle:

and also for giving me Margaret

wake that tea up michelle

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

This is still so interesting to me cause even if it's a tour account... why :hide: 

Yeah I get that her actual account is private and they'd want promo for the tour cause they need to sell tickets but a whole account just to post the poster and dates :um2: and I feel that unless they go with arenas again they won't have any problems selling out the venues anyway just with the actual fans that would definitely know that there's a tour (if it happens). 

I'm going full delulu mode and think that in a couple of weeks we're getting all the visuals and album trailer leading up to the release (+ additional content) and that's why the account was created to complete the album experience :true:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, honeymoonave said:

But like also is she gonna retrospectively create accounts for past albums? Is she going to continue making new instas for each new album? Idgi 

Interestingly enough, there’s a new IG account called “borntodie” and I can’t imagine that username wasn’t taken… they follow Rihanna, Bella Hadid, Doja Cat, Selena Gomez, The Weeknd, and Taylor Swift x

2-B6384-B8-3138-4825-A094-1-E08-D10437-E5

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Interesting enough, there’s a new IG account called “borntodie” and I can’t imagine that username wasn’t taken… they follow Rihanna, Bella Hadid, Doja Cat, Selena Gomez, The Weeknd, and Taylor Swift x

The way I followed this so fast… I’m very intrigued:coffee:

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Interestingly enough, there’s a new IG account called “borntodie” and I can’t imagine that username wasn’t taken… they follow Rihanna, Bella Hadid, Doja Cat, Selena Gomez, The Weeknd, and Taylor Swift x

UV next :trisha:

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

UV next :trisha:

Also interestingly enough, I know the person who used to have the @ultraviolence name on Instagram, but they’ve changed their name to something else (not sure when)

No account currently occupies that name, but if you try to change your account name to it, it says that a user with the name already exists x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS