Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

We let our guard down... again :thumb3:

Every time we get some info snippets start popping out and we fall for it every time

The weird thing is the snippet was there before the FJM info :eek: Seems he got lucky with timing.

the snippet sounds flaccid  fake af, i am not buying that shit. 

And i honestly don't think that'll be the tone Lana would set for her upcoming album, it sounds too predictable (hence sounds like someone made it)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

so are the two snippets floating around on twitter fake? one of them could be because you can’t clearly hear Lana but the other one’s clearly her idc :dua:

They are both fake, it's someone imitating Lana. @Venice Peach found more music from him where he uses the same voice.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

They are both fake, it's someone imitating Lana.

fr ? cause one of them’s sketchy yeah we can’t really hear much but the other one sounds exactly like her idk :hoe:

Ok, don't freak out but...

I saw a tweet from an account that posted BB leaks last year saying "Lana is coming #ldr9 #ldr10" and a snippet of a song that I can't recognise. I haven't kept up with new unreleased material so I don't know if it's actually a leak of something new, something we might already have or not even Lana (although I would argue it actually sounds a lot like her).

I know we can't post leaks so I won't even risk it, but I'll try to post the only lyric I can properly hear to see if someone can tell me if it's some famous snippet of an unreleased I didn't listen before, some infamous fake snippet or perhaps an actual leak.

Alleged lyric:

Spoiler

... my hands 'cause you put me through a pain I never knew

Hopefully I don't look like a fool thinking this is something new and it ends up being fake af 🤡

EDIT: Just listened with headphones and heard a male vocal harmonizing with her, someone help me pls is this the FJM song???

EDIT: Nevermind, just got told this was already discussed a few days ago and it was debunked so... moving on... 

I think Lana is one of the few artists who make "sustainable" music, i.e. not just for the current charts, but that you can still listen to in ten years or more, because it's timeless. Today she benefits immensely from this. :true: