Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

the fact that Gods And Monsters is available on spotify again (at least in Sweden) is making life worth living

btw what is the Paradise slander about, the fuuck  :crossed:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I think not even Ariana is vegan anymore. Lana is a vegetarian acording to her dad. Also if I'm not crazy I remember seeing a picture of her where everyone was eating meat but she had fries on her plate or something.

I was taking a cold shower and I got to thinking, I thought

How long are (unreleased) songs typically in circulation among leakers/insiders/whatevs before leaking to the public? Like Cherry Blossom and Wild on You/The Color Blue for example are allegedly from 2013 but have just leaked this year. How long did people have those songs before they leaked? How long were their existences known before they were even teased? Sorry if this is a weird question or if it’s been answered before; I’m running a fever rn and half asleep rn lmao

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I was taking a cold shower and I got to thinking, I thought

How long are (unreleased) songs typically in circulation among leakers/insiders/whatevs before leaking to the public? Like Cherry Blossom and Wild on You/The Color Blue for example are allegedly from 2013 but have just leaked this year. How long did people have those songs before they leaked? How long were their existences known before they were even teased? Sorry if this is a weird question or if it’s been answered before; I’m running a fever rn and half asleep rn lmao

I think it depends on how much the fans want the songs and how the leakers are. Some got it and leak it in a few months others know these songs are highly wanted so they try to keep them until they made something out of it e. g. fame or money. I guess nobody knows when the leakers got the songs. It could be that Lana made a song in 2012 and leakers find it in 2019 and leak it for fun.

Mfhp.gif

I love "Wait for Life." So much.  :poordat:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Thank god it was locked I mean.... it was getting out of hand. Why were there even screenshots being posted in the first place????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I leave you children for a few hours, and you get the NFR thread locked! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.