Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

47 minutes ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

Rock Candy Sweet Track list- I'M KIDDING! I think. These are registrations I don't recognise, do we know what they are? I'm not a diehard anymore so I haven't kept up.

1. Born to Sing
  2. More than Beautiful
  3. Fans
  4. Metaphysical
  5. Passionate
  6. Possibilities
  7. Reaching No Choir
  8. Something Borrowed
  9. The Fame Game
  10. The Silver Screen 
  11. The Three Wise Men
  12. INSPIRATIONS AND OBSESSIONS

I was thinking they're poems, like 'Metaphysical' could be Salamander. But the audiobook poems have their own registrations and Jack is on them too. 

You can see them on apra amcos. I don't know how to upload screenshots from my phone??

"3. Fans"... Poem or song, it doesn't matter! This is where she will drag us. :oic3: :hide:

On 3/20/2021 at 9:11 AM, Hallo Heaven said:

This. I know people say once you've started using fillers you cannot just give them up completely but I remember the infamous video where was driving with her left leg on the dashboard and honestly she looked like a teenager! Then immediately after she was at this guy's surgery wishing his daugther happy birthday (or something along those lines) and getting fillers again :creep:

I mean, of course she's entitled to do as she pleases but she's naturally stunning so...:crying5:

i mean you really can't. once those fillers dissolve after a few months your face will start to get disproportionate and your skin will become extremely loose.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

She just followed some model who has written a book about how men treat women, etc

I wonder if she read the book and it somehow ties in with the subject matter of the album that will not be out on June 1st?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

She just followed some model who has written a book about how men treat women, etc

I wonder if she read the book and it somehow ties in with the subject matter of the album that will not be out on June 1st?

I think she's Chuck's friend 

4 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

What's the name of the book?

6 hours ago, new gods said:

i mean you really can't. once those fillers dissolve after a few months your face will start to get disproportionate and your skin will become extremely loose.

Many artists quit fillers and their faces looks so much better now. And It's not like it's going to be extremely loose. If you quit while you're young, you have more chances to not have a saggy face than if you quit later in life

https://www.ellecanada.com/beauty/skincare/what-happens-to-your-face-when-you-stop-getting-fillers