Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, lustforlife said:

Ok but we still need aswers about Zane Lowe fight. They were like best friends and suddenly... she was like i love annie Mac :smokes:

How do we know there was a fight? Maybe it just fell through.

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

How do we know there was a fight? Maybe it just fell through.

At this point she would probally do at least one premiere at beats1. I dont see they are on good terms. But lana is weird. She separate from people and u think oh they fight but then they are toghter again suddenly. Like Neil Krug

Lust For Dead   large.gif

9 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

kind of? it wasn't as big as qftc but it started to gain traction on twitter that very same day. it was until she cleared herself up and then all the comments stopped. tbh i found the interview confusing but it made me really mad when people said like lizzy get back on your meds or something like that which is just so wrong. 

oh i completely forgot about that, is that how the igtv video started/was inspired i guess? my memory is so hazy i remember all of that separately...  :bebe: 

but completely agree about the second part. people are so needlessly cruel and say such disrespectful things and, like others said, i can't imagine her constantly being yelled at and talked down to like she's a child for simply speaking and thinking out loud (even if it is actually confusing and weird at times nobody deserves to have so much thrown at them for that) would make her want to do a lot of promo and interviews

sUcVobB.png

15 minutes ago, COCC said:

they're labeling it as "controversial" because apparently skinny jeans aren't cool anymore... according to tiktok :wtf3: :thumb:

WGe8ynS.gif

53 minutes ago, COCC said:

it also says she's engaged :facepalm: how did someone going to starbucks in casual clothes warrant an entire article with multiple pics.... our perception of privacy is so warped and journalism is dead

UbsOye5.png

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

it also says she's engaged :facepalm: how did someone going to starbucks in casual clothes warrant an entire article with multiple pics.... our perception of privacy is so warped and journalism is dead

There's so many stupid articles and they're always like 'Lana Del Rey flaunts t-shirt'. Who tf cares...

5 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

There's so many stupid articles and they're always like 'Lana Del Rey flaunts t-shirt'. Who tf cares...

Headline: "Lana Del Rey is becoming an aunt and it shows" :magikarp:

9 hours ago, Party Favor said:

why are you guys acting so perplexed about a celebrity getting random articles written about them :bebe:

It’s time we stop acting like it’s normal to have someone get a bunch of pictures taken of them while they’re going about their daily life and for their personal business to be article headlines. I understand taking pics of celebs at an event and then reporting on the event, but this isn’t that at all. We shouldn’t accept this kind of behavior as normal, it’s not healthy for us or celebs. Unfortunately I don’t see it stopping anytime soon bc it’s so ingrained in our culture but I really wish it would

UbsOye5.png

ok so ive been playing her cover of season of the witch on repeat for the past few days and I really hope the covers album is all rock songs from the 60s and 70s theres so many great songs that would sound so good

23 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

id kill for a Lana record to have production akin to this. It’s so hard hitting but ethereal and pretty. 

ok but WOW at that production, it slaps and im listening to it on my laptop speakers, I need to know who mixed and produced this omg

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"