Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

73-B8563-A-BD58-4355-AD9-C-B8-FB82836-A9

Flop user

I didn't say that im DeluluKing. I just said that he is back. Maybe i'm someone else who's just possessed by Delulu's mind. If you want to ban ThePowerfulMind -  Prove that He is DeluluKing

Btw. Im excited for blue banisters bla bla Dealer may be my favourite anddd... Im not spamming you know.

DK Is Back

1 minute ago, COCC said:

We should be like wildflowers, not wildfires- that‘s why we should welcome this new user. A lost brother has found his way home :true:

:blush3:That's what we like to see. A good welcoming. :oop:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

We should be like wildflowers, not wildfires- that‘s why we should welcome this new user. A lost brother has found his way home :true:

ThePowerfulMind Is safe so We have better things to do than arguing

whether he should be banned or not.

:true: We better start manifesting good things and leave this topic :true:

Guys...

598f560326acfe90-mind-gif-tumblr.gif

October 22nd is so close already

and the power of mind speaks to my delusional mind

saying that we are going to hear the whole thing

~this or next week~

:pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

Don't be that way ~ start manifesting

the good things of our lives...

~LL Nectar and CB reworked

~Sweet Carolina to not disappoint us

~Black Bathing Suit to be trap banger to slay our minds...

~And to make people understand Dealer's power...

DK Is Back

35 minutes ago, ThePowerfulMind said:

I need to play Thunder RIGHT NOW and use my imagination that I hear it on the radio

622c7379894df13588d4753705feaa99a59d828e

Manifest with us

hey queen, i hope you changed your IP address :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 hours ago, ThePowerfulMind said:

You better go meditate and clean your mind from such thoughts

Unmanifestation!!!

bH4ql01.jpg

Ofc BB will l*** this week or next at least.

Not you starting the Boom Like That hate train...

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

So glad there won’t be a song as bad and bland and boring as Yosemite on this album

THE DARKNESS... THE MIND OF NON BELIEVER...

BE GONE!

thunderbolt-pikachu.gif

BOOM LIKE THAT BOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THAT

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

BOOM LIKE THAT... BOOM LIKE THAT... BOOM LIKE THAT...

Just now, Marius said:

Period. I hate hyping up unreleased songs to find out they’re actually bland and not good. Dealer I’m looking at u - sorry not sorry. 

200.gif BOOM LIKE THAT...

police-running-away.gif BOOM LIKE THAT...

DK Is Back

1 minute ago, ThePowerfulMind said:

THE DARKNESS... THE MIND OF NON BELIEVER...

BE GONE!

thunderbolt-pikachu.gif

BOOM LIKE THAT BOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THAT

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

BOOM LIKE THAT... BOOM LIKE THAT... BOOM LIKE THAT...

why are you not banned yet

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

why are you not banned yet

Because.

Spoiler

BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ BOOM LIKE THAT ~ 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

yosemite is the best song off of cotcc :shh: if it was a random leaked song it would regarded as one of her best :shh2:

The best Lana song soo easily. Only Cherry Blosssom is as good as Yosemite so BB will also have a gem.

DK Is Back

B0Z on Atrl

I hate you all sooooo much! Can you twinks stop spamming my dms for BB info??? That album sucks and if it's info what you want then take it. BBS is a piano ballad, get over it. Beautiful is the closer we have to trap, it's basically White Mustang with a few more beats, kinda like Zero 7/Portishead trip hop with trap influences. If You Lay Down With Me is good tho, not a duet, Season of the Witch vibes. Violet For Roses sounds like a COCC outtake, total flop, same with Sour Floparina. Enjoy the disappointment "

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

BoZ on Atrl

I hate you all sooooo much! Can you twinks stop spamming my dms for BB info??? That album sucks and if it's info what you want then take it. BBS is a piano ballad, get over it. Beautiful is the closer we have to trap, it's basically White Mustang with a few more beats, kinda like Zero 7/Portishead trip hop with trap influences. If You Lay Down With Me is good tho, not a duet, Season of the Witch vibes. Violet For Roses sounds like a COCC outtake, total flop, same with Sour Floparina. Enjoy the disappointment "

Lana better sue that twinkhow darebhe slander her like so

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

BoZ on Atrl

he needs to get a real job :oprah3:

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

BoZ on Atrl

Its not like a Dua stan is a reliable indicator of taste

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg