Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I’m sorry to announce it yall but @TheDollClub died last night in her sleep. That’s why she hasn’t posted today. She died, I saw it happen actually. A raccoon attacked her and she fell down a manhole into the sewers. Gone too soon, everybody please let’s make this a day of MOURNING. :icant:

her last words were “rockefeller……”

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I’m sorry to announce it yall but @TheDollClub died last night in her sleep. That’s why she hasn’t posted today. She died, I saw it happen actually. A raccoon attacked her and she fell down a manhole into the sewers. Gone too soon, everybody please let’s make this a day of MOURNING. :icant:

her last words were “rockefeller……”

And that raccoon was dragonwhore in disguise... such a sad outcome.

Wait... she died in her sleep but fell down a manhole? That means she was sleepwalking... Sleepwalker The New LDR Album coming in 2023

giphy.gif

i just know the person behind that dollie username is honeymounz… the way they’re trolling us and the fact their favorite lana song was valley of the dolls for some time, it seems very fitting to the character @TheDollClub you shall answer for your crimes :burn:

Just now, fierybkn said:

i just know the person behind that dollie username is honeymounz… the way they’re trolling us and the fact their favorite lana song was valley of the dolls for some time, it seems very fitting to the character @TheDollClub you shall answer for your crimes :burn:

He's too boring to be doing that much :thumb3: he'd rather use his free time to spread misinformation about Lana for a viral tweet :shh2:

giphy.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlsmzE8XAfPIUOJCFyBIL

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing