Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, Jared said:

It's not a bait. All I'm saying is that you guys are acting like hipsters. It's not a coincidence that Honeymoon is hailed as a mastwerpiece on this forum (because it's Lana's most underrated/ignored album) while NFR (her most acclaimed work) gets constantly trashed! 

Weren't you just trashing her work with JackOn&Off earlier?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

It's not a bait. All I'm saying is that you guys are acting like hipsters. It's not a coincidence that Honeymoon is hailed as a mastwerpiece on this forum (because it's Lana's most underrated/ignored album) while NFR (her most acclaimed work) gets 

Following that logic, wouldn't people be praising left and right the real underrated/ignored Antonoff-produced album "Chemtrails Over the Country Club"? 

:wtfney:

Just now, americangothic said:

Following that logic, wouldn't people be praising left and right the real underrated/ignored Antonoff-produced album "Chemtrails Over the Country Club"? 

Get her again for me! :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, americangothic said:

her second best album:creepna3:

2 minutes ago, americangothic said:

It's produced by Jack (public enemy #1), so it doesn't fit the narrative 

Fingertips lyrics y’all

Spoiler

Pushing up my (uh), in your face, in your face
Keep your fingertips on my waist, on my waist
I'm your go-go dancer, credit card romancer
Corner of the road with the lights and the lace
Catch me after twelve, in the place, yeah, the place
Boy, break out your dollars, baby needs a new fur

Lanarat.png

Just now, Fart Deco said:

Fingertips lyrics y’all

Hide contents

Pushing up my (uh), in your face, in your face
Keep your fingertips on my waist, on my waist
I'm your go-go dancer, credit card romancer
Corner of the road with the lights and the lace
Catch me after twelve, in the place, yeah, the place
Boy, break out your dollars, baby needs a new fur

The magnificence :crying2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

27 minutes ago, Jared said:

It's not a bait. All I'm saying is that you guys are acting like hipsters. It's not a coincidence that Honeymoon is hailed as a masterpiece on this forum (because it's Lana's most underrated/ignored album) while NFR (her most acclaimed work) gets constantly trashed! 

I think that's a reach, NFR is still revered by a lot of people here, not everyone is actually critical of that album--I should know.

You're the one constantly trashing her new music, you literally come on here once every blue moon just to tell us how basic, uninspired and uninteresting most of her music post-NFR is. Quit acting like it's all on us. :whoopi:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I think that's a reach, NFR is still revered by a lot of people here, not everyone is actually critical of that album--I should know.

You're the one constantly trashing her new music, you literally come on here once every blue moon to tell us how basic, uninspired and uninteresting most of her music post-NFR is. Quit acting like it's all on us. :whoopi:

Read his ass!

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Jared said:

It's not a bait. All I'm saying is that you guys are acting like hipsters. It's not a coincidence that Honeymoon is hailed as a masterpiece on this forum (because it's Lana's most underrated/ignored album) while NFR (her most acclaimed work) gets constantly trashed! 

What if I'm an enigma who loves NFR AND Honeymoon equally

28 minutes ago, americangothic said:

not me loving that album but also agreeing with you :true::bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

37 minutes ago, Jared said:

The fact it was publications such as Pitchfork which built the hype around NFR! yet you are calling "hipster" the people who disliked it...

aw new lyrics: 

And there's nothing like a american whore
What a shame she went mad
No one likes a american whore
You made her like that
And you'll poke that bear 'til her claws come out
And you find something to wrap your noose around
And there's nothing like a american whore:lange: