Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

can anyone confirm if it is real?

ย 

Music Video Butterfly GIF by Beats4LA

โ™ฐ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐žโ™ฐ

6 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

idk why i go on lolcow, i just like reading the celebricows thread for celebrity drama/rumors. they are SO fucking mean about lana it legit hurts my feelings. nevermind the bodyshaming comments, they talk poorly on her character. i posted a picture of the billboard selfie and said she looks gorgeous and a couple others agreed and said "she is beautiful inside and out." someone said she is a terrible person and i asked why. because everytime this argument comes up ALL they can come up with is the lyrics to "put me in a movie" when they don't even understand what the song is about - the dark side of casting couches. anyway apparently she's a "horrible person" because of her last ex, "no normal woman would date THAT",ย & someone else said "She single handedly created the culture of tumblr sugar baby romanticizing fucking old men for money."ย and i'm so fucking tired of people saying that. sorry i just needed to vent. i really hate people who hate lana. it's one thing not to like her music, that doesn't bother me one bit because i understand tastes.ย but she doesn't deserve the vile things they say about her.

ย 

As a music fan and art fan, I learned through the years that some people simply will never even try to understand lyrics, metaphors and art in general. They will see things as they are in the most basic surface.

8 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

ultraviolence>honeymoon>blue banisters>paradise>born to die>lust for life>chemtrails>nfr

hoping this album slots in between honeymoon and blue banistersย :true:

wait the taste is giving here wendybop.gif

i'd shift LFL & chemtrails between BB & paradise and stick a thick wall between BTD & NFR and we have ourselves a pretty neat deal :lolliney:

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I was reading Lana's interview w Elton John (NFR era) and...

ย 

ELTONย Itโ€™s almost tempting to do the whole album from start to finish.

LANAย That might work better than trying to fit it in with some of the songs from 10 years ago.

ย 

Guess what she ended up doing, Eltonย :awkney:

8 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I was reading Lana's interview w Elton John (NFR era) and...

ย 

ELTONย Itโ€™s almost tempting to do the whole album from start to finish.

LANAย That might work better than trying to fit it in with some of the songs from 10 years ago.

ย 

Guess what she ended up doing, Eltonย :awkney:

ย 

lmaaooo

well in her defence she said mightย :oopna:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Speaking of Clayton, the fact that he made this song about Lana is so funny๐Ÿ˜ญ I would forget about this man too

his music isโ€ฆ not good:bebe:

ย 

https://youtu.be/EQr0TyaWRCE

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

โ€ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

ย 

ย 

king :trisha:ย 

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย