Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 6/21/2023 at 12:42 AM, drugsdesire said:

the timeline you just showed me (which i knew about without you having to explain it to me) is literally what i said it was. you really think she was gonna hang out with francesco and make out with him so soon after the break up with barrie? of course she had known him before breaking up with barrie, that’s all i was insinuating. you can take your smartass attitude elsewhere because who the hell are you to insinuate that i’m a tik tok stan who has a parasocial relationship with her? do you even know what parasocial means? plus i’ve never even seen you post, so for my first time seeing you post and it being loud and wrong AND rude when you could’ve said what you wanted to say in a nicer way is very sad to see. this is silly banter about lana’s relationships because they’ve always been interesting and she herself said she doesn’t care if people talk about them. i don’t think that everything i hear about lana is true. also you’re not entitled to being rude to new fans (i’m not a new fan i’ve been a fan for 6-7 years) just because maybe you’ve been here longer than somebody else. you’re not a better fan than anybody else so stop acting like it

u left said their relationships overlapped (wrong) and called her a cheater like seek help girl

On 11/18/2022 at 9:20 PM, TrashMagiq said:

4 inches soft 7 inches hard with a voluminous shaft with green tinted veins popping through the sides. A smaller tip brown with a slight pink hue, with foreskin gently touching the bottom. A strong upwards curve and trimmed black hairs surrounding his area.

nxV78A6.jpg

this is the content i use this site for 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

i'm at work and we're listening to one of my collegue's spotify and say yes to heaven just started playing :crai:

UPDATE: now snow on the beach is playing :defeated:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

2 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

If there ever be a biopic film about Lana I want them to play Summertime cover (Janis Joplin version) as a soundtrack to her UV days... :wowcry: this track sounds just like my profile pic :oprah3:

We need a LDR biopic one day, it would be so iconic. 

when she releases her pink-vibe, 20-track, no skip magnum opus that finally answers what DNC meant, then what

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

Side A

01. Stars Align

02. Death Never Came

03. High Up In The Hollywood Hills

04. Poetry In Motion

05. Moonbeam

Side B

06. Fluorescence

07. By The Seaside

08. Steel Magnolias

09. Zodiac

10. Interlude - Patent Leather Do-Over 

Side C

11. Rosé

12. Over Your Cradle

13. Crimson and Clover

14. Black Oasis

15. Rock Candy Sweet

Side D

16. To The Place Kept For Me To Lay When I'm Gone

17. Life as a Stranger's Daughter

18. Pacific Blue

19. Sunshine

20. Liz, I'm Calling From Calihoma

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

You're soaking in an ice bath to recover from the prolapse pains of last night?

i thought we agreed not to tell lanaboards about how we spend them nights me i spend them looking for men i like, like floridakilos?