Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

This part of In Wendy expresses how I feel about Lana's music.

It's brought me immense comfort and solace. Thank you so much Lana. If I only had to consume her music for the rest of my life I could with ease and happiness.

I was sure I was made out of stone
I have lost a lot but you helped me find
What was really real and some peace of mind
And I'm awfully thankful and I am so grateful
I need no one else

Just now, Americanboy said:

This part of In Wendy expresses how I feel about Lana's music.

It's brought me immense comfort and solace. Thank you so much Lana. If I only had to consume her music for the rest of my life I could with ease and happiness.

I was sure I was made out of stone
I have lost a lot but you helped me find
What was really real and some peace of mind
And I'm awfully thankful and I am so grateful
I need no one else

In Wendy is one of my favourite Lana songs, and it really helped me through a time after I had lost a lot and was struggling. Underrated song for sure x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i’m sorry but i still can’t get over lana telling that one fan “have you been chopping it up in here?” like :lmao: CHOPPING not even cutting.

and instagram comments were pressed about it 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

4 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Is it just me or this new wave of fans are absolutely unbearable? Looking at the fandom as an outsider, I'd instantly drop the thought of getting into her music or interacting with the fans. 

it’s definitely interesting to see as older fans:tsk: idk it’s kinda bittersweet to me. it’s nice seeing more people appreciate her music but at the same time a lot of the newer fans are either annoying or they’re just rude. i miss tumblr days :poordat:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

14 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Is it just me or this new wave of fans are absolutely unbearable? Looking at the fandom as an outsider, I'd instantly drop the thought of getting into her music or interacting with the fans. 

:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

22 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I’m trying to have an open mind on this. I didn’t have many problems with the new wave of fans at the last show of hers I saw in August, but I saw a lot of crazy stuff from them at the festivals. I’ve connected with younger fans on Instagram and most seem very chill. You always get a few on the fringe when someone has a large following.

I recently got into an argument with “fans” on Reddit telling me how problematic Lana is. Okay, then maybe don’t claim to be a fan or spend all day complaining about her on her subreddit?

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

19 hours ago, Elle said:

In Wendy is one of my favourite Lana songs, and it really helped me through a time after I had lost a lot and was struggling. Underrated song for sure x

It's such a beautiful and simple song. Those lyrics are so powerful. I can't believe how old that track is too. Her music is really timeless.

zdxXxEP_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

If anyone collects Bratz dolls like me, this is our chance to get a Lana collab!! I’ve already seen a lot of discussion over people wanting a Lana doll after the Bratz Waffle House post on insta. It’s a stretch but you never know what will happen if enough people show interest 

2 hours ago, Enco said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT82bGQYB/

u know she  has reached a new level of fame when she’s being accused of being a s*tan worshipper 😭😭

Oh no, this "conspiracy theory" has been out for a while and even one of the delusional fans made a full documentary of it, called "Blue Ivy" in 2017. I have even watched it, it was 25% delusional, 25% scary, 25% interesting and 25% bullshit. :smile4:

url%5D

2 hours ago, Enco said:

u know she  has reached a new level of fame when she’s being accused of being a s*tan worshipper 😭😭

the way it is part 13 of his series :illumilana:

there are a bunch of weird tiktoks on this topic:

https://www.tiktok.com/discover/proof-that-lana-del-rey-is-satanic

On 9/9/2023 at 2:14 PM, Enco said:

It's funny to me how grown ass people are so gullible when it comes to religion and conspiracy theories. Like what happened to critical thinking??? 

Was Lana bald during the born to die era? I’ve been contemplating about her hair growth since last month…

She started wearing extensions on and off in late 2011–starting in december (chateau live performance)-  (the extensions) was nipple-length and her real hair length was shoulder length but… it never seemed to grow if we see photos of from 2012-oct 2014… i wonder what happened w her hair back then that made it just inhibit at shoulder length… but during the i can fly big eyes wait for life late 2014 era it’s normal- her hair finally grew… 

Lanz’s hair extensions was brilliant in 2012 then… the 2013 and 2014 extensions were… haha weird and off putting but cool anyways… : )👍

3 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Was Lana bald during the born to die era? I’ve been contemplating about her hair growth since last month…

She started wearing extensions on and off in late 2011–starting in december (chateau live performance)-  (the extensions) was nipple-length and her real hair length was shoulder length but… it never seemed to grow if we see photos of from 2012-oct 2014… i wonder what happened w her hair back then that made it just inhibit at shoulder length… but during the i can fly big eyes wait for life late 2014 era it’s normal- her hair finally grew… 

Lanz’s hair extensions was brilliant in 2012 then… the 2013 and 2014 extensions were… haha weird and off putting but cool anyways… : )👍

That reminds me of Marina Diamandis when in her Electra Heart era, she had to shave her head because she damaged her hair by dying it too much, so she basically wore wigs the whole era or at least in 2012.

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

That reminds me of Marina Diamandis when in her Electra Heart era, she had to shave her head because she damaged her hair by dying it too much, so she basically wore wigs the whole era or at least in 2012.

That’s what I thought as well… it must’ve been the hair dye as Lana was changing for about 5 colors she had from jul 2011-apr 2012 but inhibiting hair growth for two years? That must’ve been serious of a damage woah…

4 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Remembering the time when Madonna liked QFTC post and then started following Lana on that day. Then there was a time she was obsessed and posting about her right before Lana deactivated her instagram account.

I NEVER KNEW THIS!!!

Madonna always has great taste in music,

:kris:

IMG-3521.jpg

On 9/9/2023 at 2:14 AM, Enco said:

The funniest thing is that fans in the comments feel the need to defend her, "She's changed!! She talks about god!!", like you do not need to defend her against a bunch of conspiracy theorists...they clearly don't have a large brain capacity