Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Did anyone actually mind about the cover artworks for singles being selfies? That's kinda ridiculous, as if something more professional would have made the wait any less tedious.

I suppose I don’t, but I don’t *love* the cover for hope. It’s not good but I don’t hate it either. I don’t think the cover was released prior the song (or maybe my memory fails me) so it wouldn’t have mattered if it was a professional picture, but still... It’s such a beautiful song, I think it deserved something better. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

And if they shot the album cover I hope they also shot some scenes for a music video there, maybe for the title track. I like it when the album cover and the title track music are related to each other.  I wished they shot some scenes on the boat for NFR! music video last year

lol same! like imagine: lana really rented a boat and invited zach just so that chuck would take 5 pics, 1 of them becoming the cover  :toofunny:

Did anyone actually mind about the cover artworks for singles being selfies? That's kinda ridiculous, as if something more professional would have made the wait any less tedious.

MAC, VB and Hope covers are kinda ugly but idc as long as the music's good

giphy.gif

I like the cool, lofi vibes that the selfie covers of MAC and VB have, but I don’t like the Hope cover. I don’t mind that it’s a selfie, I just think it’s not the most flattering photo of Lana and doesn’t fit the song well

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I suppose I don’t, but I don’t *love* the cover for hope. It’s not good but I don’t hate it either. I don’t think the cover was released prior the song (or maybe my memory fails me) so it wouldn’t have mattered if it was a professional picture, but still... It’s such a beautiful song, I think it deserved something better. :poordat:

I just don't know how you can care honestly. I care about album covers but don't we all know Lana doesn't care about singles? It's probably because I don't follow any other artists or care for music videos or any trivial stuff so I just take the music and enjoy it. If it needs more than that then it means the artist just isn't for me.

I don’t really care for the single’s cover. I thought MAC’s was very cute. Venice was ok, but somehow fitting for the « landscape » of the song. But yeah, Hope’s cover deserved better. Although covers aren’t that big a deal: I still have no pictures for most of her unreleased stuff, so yeah.

^ liberals think just because something isn't trump related it's automatically good and that is so not true. biden isn't some sort of saint compared to trump. they're both right wing politicians who have put their racism out to the world. if i were lana i would just vote for biden and not say anything (which she will probably do)

Ben’s soon is not Lana’s (hopefully)

Didn’t he tell fans at one of her concerts that Don’t Call Me Angel was coming in one or two weeks and this is exactly what happened? Ben’s more reliable with tone than her, tbh.

Why did you have to remind me of that ugly fart of a song. To this day I still think that is possibly one of the worst songs ever released and for the life of me I honestly can’t guess why she accepted to be part of that.

Don't Call Me Angel... A tragic moment in Lana's career that no one wants to remember

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Why did you have to remind me of that ugly fart of a song. To this day I still think that is possibly one of the worst songs ever released and for the life of me I honestly can’t guess why she accepted to be part of that.

It’s honestly very bad indeed. In retrospect, i can’t imagine someone asking Ben for that song lol. And didn’t the movie royally flop at the box office too? When I first heard the first snippet of the « cowbell on speeds », I knew this would not be my cup of tea. But Lana’s part is good. She should just do a whole song like that bridge (that was pretty iconic, to have the « queen of bridges » have the best part of the song)

Don't Call Me Angel... A tragic moment in Lana's career that no one wants to remember

And yet, it’s her most streamed song on Spotify :(

This "Don't Call Me Angel on the tracklist" stuff is a joke right?

It’s the one thing we all agree on, in here, I think. Seriously, is there someone here that likes / loves this collab?

We got a somewhat nice music video out of it, so it's not completely nothing (Lana's and Miley's parts were at least interesting enough)

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

We got a somewhat nice music video out of it, so it's not completely nothing (Lana's and Miley's parts were at least interesting enough)

Was gonna say the same! The music video was great though, and at least it was very popular (for 3 days :creep:)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

And yet, it’s her most streamed song on Spotify :(

Nope, luckily it's just her highest currently trending song. For streams, Young and Beautiful has 448 million, Don't Call Me Angel has 221 million. I don't think Don't Call Me Angel is going to keep rising in streams as rapidly, although it does have three artists contributing to it so overtime it will probably Eclipse it. 

3lfQEhw.png

obviously take it with a grain of salt https://twitter.com/stanleakz/status/1293350211323125762

but they arent just claiming lana shit, they are posting things ab a lot of celebrities. 

i dont believe it at all personally, does lana even know of clairo's existence? love clairo but i think lana would collab with billie before she would clairo LMFAO

edit: well anyways basically confirmed fake, their older claims were just flat out lies proven wrong.