Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, electra said:

YOU SNORT IT LIKE A CHAMP

Like the winter we're not in.

Tbh, as a Floridian, I've always liked that line from Kilos. I identify with it on more than one level ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

i still feel like fine china was a euphemism for vagina

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Cx2k8Kj.png

YMSWBq1w_400x400.jpg

ok matt. 

Wrong in so many levels, specially coming from a digital communication consultant-and yes, I did check the random guy's Linkedin :creepna2:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

2 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Like the winter we're not in.

Tbh, as a Floridian, I've always liked that line from Kilos. I identify with it on more than one level ?

wait thats what she says

Spoiler

i always thought it was "let the winner, winner in" im crying

anyways yall can say she matured all you want, i would be here for some new coke lyrics

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

wait thats what she says

Hide contents

i always thought it was "let the winner, winner in" im crying

anyways yall can say she matured all you want, i would be here for some new coke lyrics

deadass i thought it was "like a winner, winner in!" so i feel u

7 minutes ago, Hallo Heaven said:

Wrong in so many levels, specially coming from a digital communication consultant-and yes, I did check the random guy's Linkedin :creepna2:

what was the point of him even commenting that? like wtf. mediocre?? she looks gorgeous. 

20 minutes ago, isthismelancholia said:

what was the point of him even commenting that? like wtf. mediocre?? she looks gorgeous. 

Yeah totally. Like, I'd rather he had commented on her wording  or choice of words because the guy's a digital communicator or claims to be but he's not exactly a make-up artist, stylist o photographer to talk about her image-and even if he was he could have obviously used a more constructive approach! I think we can all agree that his comment was rather "mediocre" to say the least :yawn:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

8 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Btw. If Lana could release Looking For America like whatever let's go... Why can't she just do the same with Yes To heaven Fine china etc. but in hq? ugh

Because Looking For America was a song she whipped up in just a short period of time for charity... wth she gonna donate the proceeds from Fine China to? IKEA?

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Because looking for america was a song she whipped up in just a short period of time for charity... wth she gonna donate the proceeds from fine China to? IKEA?

hong kong police department

nice cocc bro

17 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Because Looking For America was a song she whipped up in just a short period of time for charity... wth she gonna donate the proceeds from Fine China to? IKEA?

The rain was fire but we were wooden

I have an idea for a future Lana album, just hear me out because I really think this can be brilliant;

Lana and Joan Baez should record an album together. They have performed together before. They are friends and Joan has had a huge impact on Lana. We also saw how Joan recently painted Lana. Both really admire each other. So here is my idea; Lana and Joan could do an album where they perform 12 to 14 classic American folk music standards. It would be brilliant and it would really be great for both of them. Two strong women from different times collaborating on timeless folk classics! 

I hope that with the new era they're gonna change her picture on the cover of the This is Lana Del Rey playlist on Spotify... I swear that's the least flattering photo they could've chose... and she also has to change her twitter profile pic, since Doin' Time it's long and gone.

Lanarat.png