Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Off topic but since the hype is dead anyway… i wanna ask my fellow Lipsters what y’all think Lana is doing with all her coins?

Mama is making monthly a million at least but remains humble and doesn’t flaunt her riches. We stan such a humble God loving queen

:wowcry:

6 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Off topic but since the hype is dead anyway… i wanna ask my fellow Lipsters what y’all think Lana is doing with all her coins?

Mama is making monthly a million at least but remains humble and doesn’t flaunt her riches. We stan such a humble God loving queen

instead of making NFTs, she's buying bows for her hair at forever21! :true: 

WGe8ynS.gif

7 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Probably donating it. But I mean early this year she took a nice trip to Italy for a week which I’m sure was a lot of money. 

18 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Just out of curiosity, where does the monthly million come from? I just ignore absolutely how her income could be calculated

has anyone posted about this yet?

4654393225218957ca942b730a569592ebc3a077

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, blackpalmtrees said:

it’s so funny how she talked about how her pillowcases were so expensive that she needed to hold them in the album photoshoot to show them off, when it was like $200 for 2 of them? which is expensive yes but i would expect that to be considered pocket change for her, humble queen 😭

44 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Why is h*** * b*by by Lana so controversial? 
It’s a really basic song 

I must be dumb because I have no clue what you are trying to say

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~