Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

I swear I thought you were joking and then I looked it up :wtfney: I thought it was just a forum like atrl

well it kinda is! just instead of leaking music by noname pop girls they leak unflattering dick pics of mid men

3 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

I swear I thought you were joking and then I looked it up :wtfney: I thought it was just a forum like atrl

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

well it kinda is! just instead of leaking music by noname pop girls they leak unflattering dick pics of mid men

if the atrl mods didn't literally break themselves to make sure the site is 0.0001% acceptable for general viewing it would probably be flooded with dick pics too so you're not far off

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

if the atrl mods didn't literally break themselves to make sure the site is 0.0001% acceptable for general viewing it would probably be flooded with dick pics too so you're not far off

i remember a few years ago i was lurking on atrl and somebody posted a link to a youtube video of some male celebrity getting his testicles examined on some sort of talk show from the UK :deadbanana:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

34 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Since we’re all talking about wikifeet I went to check if she had a thread on LPSG and she does but it’s just everyone hating on her:toofunny:

Meanwhile Charlie has a pretty positive following on there :deadbanana:

Not LPSG getting a Lanaboards shoutout today on the Lord’s day :air:

1 minute ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

@Kintsugi please come back we really need you rn kintsugi we are deep in the 9/11 trenches in this thread and i will support & stan you even after you get cancelled by everyone for lying about Dua Lipa i wont backstab you in the back

giphy.gif

Lana actually wrote cult leader about him 

2 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

I thought something interesting happened and they're just having a weird talk about feet. :creep:

GIF born to die seesaws lana del rey - GIF animado en GIFER

istg i came here for album info and left learning the following:

- God Priapus is a mythological God with a BBC

- there's a website where baguettes share leaked pictures of nude men

- some people here have a foot fetish

oh just another lovely day here on LanaBoards :wub:

3 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

I thought something interesting happened and they're just having a weird talk about feet. :creep:

GIF born to die seesaws lana del rey - GIF animado en GIFER

i think lana has some kind of kink herself, she willingly posts her feet way too often lol i mean more power to her tho

3 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i think lana has some kind of kink herself, she willingly posts her feet way too often lol i mean more power to her tho

once courtney love posted a picture of lana's feet too so not only she's posting them as she's also sending them to her friends. worrying

1 minute ago, World At War said:

once courtney love posted a picture of lana's feet too so not only she's posting them as she's also sending them to her friends. worrying

I think Lana just loves the sixties and Sharon Tate lmao hence the no shoes 

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

thinking about the moment in the first diet mountain dew music video where she adjusts the position of her webcam with her foot :deadbanana:

that whole get up was so attractive.. the shitty lighting, the heart shaped sunglasses, the wig, her drinking straight from the DMD 2 liter bottle, the sexy top... it was quite the awakening for me :wowcry:

😋🫶🏼

BTW

idk if anyone has mentioned it but many people are bringing up again THAT controversial "mask" that Lana wore once because it looks like the one Kate Hudson's character is wearing in Glass Onion (very good movie you should watch it)

and that's not good promo, Lana wake up and do something to distract the GP asap please:bebe: