Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, Jared said:

The production on NFR was beautiful and elegant and it didn't sound like your typical background music to YouTube shorts or Instagram reels. Meanwhile, at least half of this new album is going to be samples Lana found while browsing random YouTube background music playlists. Good luck to Jack trying to make this work! 

genuine question why are you here ? :toofunny:  like you obviously don’t even like lana to begin with so why tf are you here ? i may be a bitch and i complain a lot but at least on some occasions i express excitement over her upcoming music/praise it. you on the other hand… jesus jared get a hobby, quick :azealia:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

genuine question why are you here ? :toofunny:  like you obviously don’t even like lana to begin with so why tf are you here ? i may be a bitch and i complain a lot but at least on some occasions i express excitement over her upcoming music/praise it. you on the other hand… jesus jared get a hobby, quick :azealia:

yeah this is why I appreciate your posts, you don't have this obsessively negative attitude towards music you haven't even heard yet or always want to hate for no reason :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

There's literally no reason to be on this site, or posting in pre-release threads for Lana's music for that matter, if you don't like Lana :coffee: This isn't Jackboards 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

yeah this is why I appreciate your posts, you don't have this obsessively negative attitude towards music you haven't even heard yet or always want to hate for no reason :oprah3:

thank you ! :xgiggle: why hate on new music you haven’t heard yet when you can hate on bb 

thank you ! :xgiggle: why hate on new music you haven’t heard yet when you can hate on bb 

All opinions are welcome here, positive or negative because this isn't a cult, but if I was in someone else's shoes and haven't enjoyed an artist's musical output in half a decade, maybe I would find better things to do with my time than trash that artist everywhere I could :ma:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

All opinions are welcome here, positive or negative because this isn't a cult, but if I was in someone else's shoes and haven't enjoyed an artist's musical output in half a decade, maybe I would find better things to do with my time than trash that artist everywhere I could :ma:

and by that we mean you too @Xenoblade 3 :tommy:

and by that we mean you too @Xenoblade 3 :tommy:

that part :mj2:

dqewfsdfaerhrstrwadfrs.jpg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jared, Xenoblade, and evalionisameme are all the same person to me. They never post at the same time, yet all have the same exact things to say 

ELLE! 

Just now, Fingertips said:

Jared, Xenoblade, and evalionisameme are all the same person to me. They never post at the same time, yet all have the same exact things to say 

ELLE! 

Plez, I could care less about charts like the anime dearie 

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Plez, I could care less about charts like the anime dearie 

Fair enough, you actually respond to me unlike Xeno and Jared :mj2:

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

ELLE! 

Your post was giving this energy :omfg2:

Just now, West Coast said:

Your post was giving this energy

POLICE! NURSE!!!

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

Apologies for any eventual mistakes, I’m not a native english speaker. Just wanted to state the obvious because it’s getting increasingly harder for me to deal with spambots who just want to tear Lana down for the sake of it. You want rock music? Ultraviolence is there. You want an incredibly cohesive blending of orchestra, dream pop, trap AND jazz? There’s Honeymoon. Hip-hop? Born To Die. Trap AND new age folk all in one sitting? Lust for Life. The second coming of Joni Mitchell? NFR. Folk and country done in a way that’s not as alienating as those genres can sometimes become? Chemtrails. Oh you’re tired of music and just want to hear someone do spoken word? Violet! I could go on but the work is out there. Respect it.

:gclap:Bravo!

and this is what I learned from Lana: the best way to enter one of her eras / albums is to have no expectation. This is how she will surprise you the most.