Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we should have a competition to see who has the sexiest feet on lanaboards... slay2

once I went out with a guy that was into it but he said he didn't like mine because they're too small so... I guess I don't qualify :wtf3:

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

first ratemypoo now a lanaboards rendition of rate my feet? maybe it's time to be suspicious of the lovely iconic surf noir ....tulla-luana-oh-no.gif

i'm not a deviant i just want to make people laugh! tulla-luana-oh-no.gif i'm here to spread joy! tulla-luana-oh-no.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

Menthol illness:w8ing:

This should of went on that LDR Village cigarette pack t-shirt 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

i was watching that 70s show and there’s a part where kelso sings close to you and now all i can think about is how amazing it would be if lana covered that song :trisha:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

soon to be dethroned by the pastor interlude as it will be played in churches around the world

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

Legendary shit only.

Lowkey mad the locals have found Stargirl recently (I know! I can't gatekeep stuff like this I know I know, I'm sorry) ugh tiktok but still madly proud of Lana!!!!! like....... nobody can do it like her 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

Legendary shit only.

Lowkey mad the locals have found Stargirl recently (I know! I can't gatekeep stuff like this I know I know, I'm sorry) ugh tiktok but still madly proud of Lana!!!!! like....... nobody can do it like her 

listening to it rn after not hearing it for months and omg it is still incredible. Having that like ig video of her lipsynching when Starboy came out :cryney2: and the Party Monster vocals... AND THEN we got LFL era a few months later, omg that was such a great time to be a Lana stan. Plus all the UV era leaks that came out in 2016

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, known professionally as Lana Del Rey, is an American singer-songwriter. Her music is noted for its cinematic quality and exploration of tragic romance, glamour, and melancholia, with frequent references to contemporary pop culture and 1950s–1960s Americana.

I think Drew is okay. Most of his work with Lana is either hit or miss but at the same time, I'm not sure if it's really his fault? 

Let's remember Jack wanted to do more with Chemtrails, but ultimately Lana made him go for more of a stripped down route. 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Let's remember Jack wanted to do more with Chemtrails, but ultimately Lana made him go for more of a stripped down route. 

It’s actually the opposite 💀 Lana told Annie Mac that she “really really wanted more from Jack” and said elsewhere that she encouraged Jack to go “wilder” with the production (which I guess certainly doesn’t help lessen the often unwarranted hate for Jack here lol) - but I guess it might have been difficult to be on the same page since they were apart as Chemtrails was being finalized during the early pandemic (Lana in LA and Jack in NY).

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

It’s actually the opposite 💀 Lana told Annie Mac that she “really really wanted more from Jack” and kept encouraging Jack to go “wilder” with the production (which I guess certainly doesn’t help lessen the often unwarranted hate for Jack here lol) - but I guess it might have been difficult to be on the same page since they were apart as Chemtrails was being finalized during the early pandemic (Lana in LA and Jack in NY).

Oh, mess! Then let me go back to the Jack hate-train :hide:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

It’s actually the opposite 💀 Lana told Annie Mac that she “really really wanted more from Jack” and said elsewhere that she encouraged Jack to go “wilder” with the production (which I guess certainly doesn’t help lessen the often unwarranted hate for Jack here lol) - but I guess it might have been difficult to be on the same page since they were apart as Chemtrails was being finalized during the early pandemic (Lana in LA and Jack in NY).

oh wait really? should i hop on the jack-hate train… :hillary: