Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Starting to understand why Dua dropped them. They're kinda dim 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

didnt yall try to hack him or something? i'd have requested an account deletion and IP ban to never see this forum again

You've endured 10x worse and you're still here. Legends never die :smokes:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

:popcorn:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

If anyone needed any more confirmation that Ben and Ed are two groupies who just like using Lana's name for clout, it's all about their own egos being scratched; no wonder why Dua dropped them :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

as if random people getting coffee was valuable info for anyone to have, who cares :rip:

simple answer : lana and her team are idiots

and there are no snippets on twitter and when we do have snippets they come from twinks who sent ass pics to an insider to get part of the song and post it for attention, not the "google mafia" :scoff:

Thanx, mods, for moving this!

as if random people getting coffee was valuable info for anyone to have, who cares :rip:

In aggregate, this data is sold to investors to find out the financial health of businesses such as Chipotle, which has some 3000 stores which do 3 million in annual revenue each, and is publicly traded on the stock market. Investors buy or sell based on how many people are visiting.

simple answer : lana and her team are idiots

People like Lana I'm afraid ARE targets because of how hugely popular . . . If I were her - Lana, you reading this? - I would move important discussion to hotmail or yahoo on a browser which is NOT Chrome, to keep things private.

and there are no snippets on twitter and when we do have snippets they come from twinks who sent ass pics to an insider to get part of the song and post it for attention, not the "google mafia" :scoff:

Not "Google mafia,"  but Mafia, period. Or, US Mafia. The US Mafia insiders who stole the snippets post them to acquire authority, because the stolen snippet still gets thousands of views, even though Lana has asked her fans to NOT view or listen . . . No ass photos involved. That is a funny assumption! Mafios have the whole dark web available, and can access all the photos.

Here is a NY Times article with fun graphics showing the population density at certain geographical spots.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/12/19/opinion/location-tracking-cell-phone.html

Anyways, this is a sign that Lana is retiring after DYKTTATUOB. :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.