Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Wish we could go back to the 1200's so we wouldn't have cellphones, then Lana would be just a troubadour and we'd all be dead by age 30

I just did a spit take :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Wish we could go back to the 1200's so we wouldn't have cellphones, then Lana would be just a troubadour and we'd all be dead by age 30

Isn’t a female troubadour a trobairitz? 

Ben and Ed actually have the lowest IQs you could possibly imagine. Fans find about a single release and you think the correct thing to do is just not release it? Are they mentally disabled? Genuinely don’t understand the thought process. There is a reason Dua dropped these two. They “loveeeee” Lana but the minute their tiny dicks get in a twist they decide it’s a good idea to ruin her career. They hate Lana fans because we know how shitty they are to Lana and do the promotion FOR THEM, but Lana doesn’t care because they don’t make her promote. The issue with the Ocean Blvd delay might actually be their worst moment ever. How do you let Lana just not make it clear there is a delay? They expect Lana fans to get news out to everyone and then when we actually do they are pissed and then delay/ cancel without saying a goddamn word. I have never been of a fan of an artist with this many leaks, delays, and hiccups during an album release. In conclusion Ben and Ed are an actual JOKE of managers and I’m convinced they started managing as some sort of money laundering scheme:nails:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ben and Ed actually have the lowest IQs you could possibly imagine. Fans find about a single release and you think the correct thing to do is just not release it? Are they mentally disabled? Genuinely don’t understand the thought process. There is a reason Dua dropped these two. They “loveeeee” Lana but the minute their tiny dicks get in a twist they decide it’s a good idea to ruin her career. They hate Lana fans because we know how shitty they are to Lana and do the promotion FOR THEM, but Lana doesn’t care because they don’t make her promote. The issue with the Ocean Blvd delay might actually be their worst moment ever. How do you let Lana just not make it clear there is a delay? They expect Lana fans to get news out to everyone and then when we actually do they are pissed and then delay/ cancel without saying a goddamn word. I have never been of a fan of an artist with this many leaks, delays, and hiccups during an album release. In conclusion Ben and Ed are an actual JOKE of managers and I’m convinced they started managing as some sort of money laundering scheme:nails:

Drag those rats. :clapback:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, honeymoonwhore said:

honestly I feel this on a deep level it would be such a slay

dyiiingg youuung and I'm playyiiing haaard

women_playing_music.jpg?w=640 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

18 minutes ago, taco truck said:

facts.

BTW, when did Dula Peep dropped them? Before Future Nostalgia?

It feels like they're purposely ruining the momentum for this era and it's annoying.

21 minutes ago, taco truck said:

So good, i needed this :air:

My 2023 predictions:

Ben and Ed will be married :agree:

Taylor and Lana will end up in triangle with Jack :stop:

Kintsugi is gonna retire from being an insider :biblio:

Lana next album will be recorded in Mike’s Dean basement :teehee:

Loved you then and now will leak one day and it will be a huge tik tok song ;)

Lana will perform A&W in strip club 

Either Cain and Lana drama on Instagram:toofloppy:

Next album will be about being petty and toxic 

Eclipse and BOZ will be in jail  

2 hours ago, Evergreen said:

Imagine being a casual Lana fan and waiting for the album without any expectations... Whew!

That is me, until I discovered this forum . . . whew!

19 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Not usually, but from what I've gathered looking at other social media sites, it seems like casual fans who are less tuned in to promotional events are beginning to wonder where the next track is

Lana gives a lot, is my impression. Through her music. Also, I can't deny these pap pics are building the excitement, looking good attending a Grammy(s) aftershow party hosted by Taylor . . . It shows Lana is not bitter over Grammy snub, Taylor being influenced by Lana, and Jack for producing the Lorde's work which includes Lana's melodies, prolly because Lana has at least been nominated, Taylor is very vocal over her admiration for Lana, and maybe it just got past Jack about the melodies. It is more Lorde's theft than Jack's, if that makes sense. The pap pics with Lana looking good and smiling glamorously IS part of the rollout, imo

.FoSqrWqaIAAAslr?format=jpg&name=medium

FoVHmPEaMAEnjQK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Also, according to one source, Lana began following Billie Eilish on Feb.7th. There must be closure there as well.

So, I am excited based on the paprazzi pics and twitter news, besides discovering LanaBoards. It seems like Lana fans here are discerning over the sources and facts.

44 minutes ago, taco truck said:

What I hate about them is that they CAN do a campaign with little effort from Lana and they never do. Like you can hire photographers, illustrators, directors and make them do visuals WITHOUT including Lana and just scenery that suits the music; Lana’s music is enough cinematic to afford that.

Besides that being a fan for almost 6 years now, they can never get their shit together. I remember having this crisis on the greatest/fiily and white dress releases and I’m sure there is many other examples. 

1 minute ago, Louise said:

That is me, until I discovered this forum . . . whew!

Lana gives a lot, is my impression. Through her music. Also, I can't deny these pap pics are building the excitement, looking good attending a Grammy(s) aftershow party hosted by Taylor . . . It shows Lana is not bitter over Grammy snub, Taylor being influenced by Lana, and Jack for producing the Lorde's work which includes Lana's melodies, prolly because Lana has at least been nominated, Taylor is very vocal over her admiration for Lana, and maybe it just got past Jack about the melodies. It is more Lorde's theft than Jack's, if that makes sense. The pap pics with Lana looking good and smiling glamorously IS part of the rollout, imo

.FoSqrWqaIAAAslr?format=jpg&name=medium

FoVHmPEaMAEnjQK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Also, according to one source, Lana began following Billie Eilish on Feb.7th. There must be closure there as well.

So, I am excited based on the paprazzi pics and twitter news, besides discovering LanaBoards. It seems like Lana fans here are discerning over the sources and facts.

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

@plastiscguy hey there, favorite lanaboard member... I just wanted to check in to see how black beauty (pg mix) was doing... let me know if you need cover art :kiss:

I'm gonna be honest, it's nowhere near completion :air: 

I have a few other mixes and projects planned, and I don't know which one to finish first :bebe: 

But help with the visuals is always welcomed :oopna:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

I think the main issue is still Lana and that she is the one who doesn't want the promo

I have no idea why but my guess is that Ben and Ed don't do anything without Lana's permission and she doesn't want them to do anything so they just...don't :bebe: