Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, taco truck said:

They expect Lana fans to get news out to everyone and then when we actually do they are pissed and then delay/ cancel without saying a goddamn word. I have never been of a fan of an artist with this many leaks, delays, and hiccups during an album release.

Good point . . . Lana's world she barely whispers one time, and it's news around the world!

18 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I’ve said it before and I’m gonna say it time and time again until all the ass kissers get it through their heads. I am not going to feel bad for a millionaire not wanting to do their job. And it’s not even about the fucking “promo”. Interviews and magazines and stuff like that is super fun and totally adds to the era!!! However, my main issue with Lana is her constant delays,canceling, and straight up lies (Sure she had issues with vinyl production but there was absolutely no reason for her to randomly spill release dates that really did not exist). “Lana doesn’t owe us anything” sure, she doesn’t. However, as a public figure, she’s gonna get flack for it because it’s super unprofessional. Lana doesn’t have to have this job! She could work a 9-5 as her main job and put out music for fun. But, if she worked a 9-5 she would actually need to meet deadlines:smile2:. I feel like trying to make people feel bad for a multi-millionaire who pretty much gets to do whatever she wants with her career when she clearly disappoints the fans that pay her bills, just because she’s had flack from the media ( a lot of things her own fault tbh) is very crazy swiftie behavior lol. Your fave can be wrong!

Who cares about exact release dates or what someone promises? Nobody forces you to be a fan, to make music or to listen to someone's music. Let's just have fun, when a new album is there, it's there and you enjoy. In the meantime, you just do other things. :nails:

2 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

Who cares about exact release dates or what someone promises? Nobody forces you to be a fan, to make music or to listen to someone's music. Let's just have fun, when a new album is there, it's there and you enjoy. In the meantime, you just do other things. :nails:

My main point is calling her unprofessional isn't wrong and people shouldn't try to deny it, i don't honestly care about it that much and have come to expect it. but for people who it really upsets i see why it would be. and i'm never gonna feel bad for her about people criticizing her unprofessionalism or lack of promo because she is making millions either way:agree:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

preach - i personally like that it’s not so professional but that might just be me, we’re still getting music and it’s still good, we know that she loves her fans, but still, like you said @taco truck, she doesn’t owe us anything, and it doesn’t matter why she had to delay the album, and it shouldn’t be our business. but about the vinyl production, she said in 2019 when nfr came out that she has more involvement in the making of her vinyls, so they have to be submitted something like 90 days beforehand, which could potentially cause problems

but like i said before it doesn’t matter what the problem is because it’s none of our business

tumblr-ncl1mj2-Um61rvhzzjo1-500.gif

5 hours ago, American Whore said:

she fed and WE ate :true:

WHY and i want an answer HOW IS THIS RANDOM it was on TOPIC :nails:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Some folks were talking about The Trio single cover art (and how bad it was). I wasn’t quite as *involved* back then and i couldn’t find it, or don’t know what I’m looking for. Could someone share it?

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

42 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Some folks were talking about The Trio single cover art (and how bad it was). I wasn’t quite as *involved* back then and i couldn’t find it, or don’t know what I’m looking for. Could someone share it?

there definitely isnt one idk what they talked about

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

SMASH SMASH SMASH

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Has anyone been watching this guys reaction series? He did all of NFR and has moved on to COTCC. He goes pretty in depth and seems to legitimately love every single song. His style is great too, doesn’t pause too much, etc. A lot of the NFR series he did music videos and live performances too. 

topsters2-2-1.png

14 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Has anyone been watching this guys reaction series? He did all of NFR and has moved on to COTCC. He goes pretty in depth and seems to legitimately love every single song. His style is great too, doesn’t pause too much, etc. A lot of the NFR series he did music videos and live performances too. 

Thanks for sharing this, he's great and gives thoughtful commenrary! Do you know if he's doing all of her albums?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Thanks for sharing this, he's great and gives thoughtful commenrary! Do you know if he's doing all of her albums?

He decided to try and get through COCC and BB before Tunnel comes out and then do that one, then go back to BTD and go in order from there. He’s also doing Red Taylor’s Version right now, and has done Folklore, Evermore, and Midnights. I usually can’t stand these kind of channels but his delivery is really really good.

topsters2-2-1.png