Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

I think the main issue is still Lana and that she is the one who doesn't want the promo

I have no idea why but my guess is that Ben and Ed don't do anything without Lana's permission and she doesn't want them to do anything so they just...don't :bebe:

she might as well fire them at this point

the very least ben & ed could do is clarify any vague info she gives and she's probably not even letting them do that :icant:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the very least ben & ed could do is clarify any vague info she gives and she's probably not even letting them do that :icant:

I mean she needs good management & they usually let her do whatever she wants.

Plus they’re family at this point, I vote to keep Ben & Ed…

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

If she cared that much about her career she would but I don’t think she really does...also she's very close with Ben and Ed and I think she cares more about staying in her comfort zone than being pushed to do things she's not comfortable with

Thats probably why Dua left them, because she wants to have a bigger career and Lana just wants to stay comfy :um2:

I do wish she would at least let them clarify dates and stuff but in a way maybe she's protecting herself in case she decides to throw out a fake date or change it last minute....no dates at all means no fake dates and no angry fans :bebe:

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

I do wish she would at least let them clarify dates and stuff but in a way maybe she's protecting herself in case she decides to throw out a fake date or change it last minute....no dates at all means no fake dates and no angry fans :bebe:

you have a point :hillary:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

im surprised lana has not released pawn shop blues on any project or as a stand alone single knowing the connection she has to the song

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

3 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

im surprised lana has not released pawn shop blues on any project or as a stand alone single knowing the connection she has to the song

omg agree i wish she would ve done a lush and luscious rework of it during paradise sessions like she did With yayo:excited:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

omg agree i wish she would ve done a lush and luscious rework of it during paradise sessions like she did With yayo:excited:

it was actually considered for paradise but was scrapped idk why

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 minute ago, heavensentslut said:

it was actually considered for paradise but was scrapped idk why

i think u t@lking about a hoax made on the april 1st alongside the other fake information the past year cuz it was never conformed by anyone reliable that it was redone during paradise

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

i think u t@lking about a hoax made on the april 1st alongside the other fake information the past year cuz it was never conformed by anyone reliable that it was redone during paradise

oh damn thats sad

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

ladies and gentlemen, her:

220px-VeniceBitch.jpg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, Marius said:

She ate :fabcat:

she fed and WE ate :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

ladies and gentlemen, her:

220px-VeniceBitch.jpg

I genuinely love her, though. At first I was like "wtf", but VB sounds like a hazy California heat wave. So it makes sense... She did that.

14 minutes ago, Marius said:

She ate :fabcat:

12 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I genuinely love her, though. At first I was like "wtf", but VB sounds like a hazy California heat wave. So it makes sense... She did that.

periodt. It should be hanged in Louvre. it fits the song perfectly

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I’ve said it before and I’m gonna say it time and time again until all the ass kissers get it through their heads. I am not going to feel bad for a millionaire not wanting to do their job. And it’s not even about the fucking “promo”. Interviews and magazines and stuff like that is super fun and totally adds to the era!!! However, my main issue with Lana is her constant delays,canceling, and straight up lies (Sure she had issues with vinyl production but there was absolutely no reason for her to randomly spill release dates that really did not exist). “Lana doesn’t owe us anything” sure, she doesn’t. However, as a public figure, she’s gonna get flack for it because it’s super unprofessional. Lana doesn’t have to have this job! She could work a 9-5 as her main job and put out music for fun. But, if she worked a 9-5 she would actually need to meet deadlines:smile2:. I feel like trying to make people feel bad for a multi-millionaire who pretty much gets to do whatever she wants with her career when she clearly disappoints the fans that pay her bills, just because she’s had flack from the media ( a lot of things her own fault tbh) is very crazy swiftie behavior lol. Your fave can be wrong!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm gonna be honest, it's nowhere near completion :air: 

I have a few other mixes and projects planned, and I don't know which one to finish first :bebe: 

But help with the visuals is always welcomed :oopna:

that's okay, I know you're gonna feed us more than Lana's own team
I can work on some concept art and see if you like it at all :slowhairflip:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden