Elle

Lana covers Interview Magazine - March 2023 Issue [INTERVIEW]

oh my god i just went to Mel Ottenbergs maagazine giveaway in NYC where he was giving away copies of Lanas issue. you had to answer trivia questions to get a copy, and their final question for the last copy was “what’s the username of the person who leaked the cover on the lana message boards”. i kept my mouth silent because i was the one who started the rumor thread 

but I GOT MY COPY AND SHE LOOKS AMAZING I CANT WAIT FOR U ALL TO GET YOURS 

1 minute ago, bluenailpolish said:

oh my god i just went to Mel Ottenbergs maagazine giveaway in NYC where he was giving away copies of Lanas issue. you had to answer trivia questions to get a copy, and their final question for the last copy was “what’s the username of the person who leaked the cover on the lana message boards”. i kept my mouth silent because i was the one who started the rumor thread 

Did the cover actually leak here or just the rumour

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

:toofunny:

4 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

damn they were trying to get u girl:defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

22 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

OMFG :icant: I can't believe they did that 

I'm glad you got your copy!!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

45 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

this is so iconic looooool LB 4eva

aOaIzH2.gif

44 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

this is so iconic looooool LB 4eva

its lowkey confirmation that her team lurks on here 

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

Are there any other pics in the magazine that weren't posted online? I ordered the magazine yesterday and I'm so so excited to get it:trisha:

no everything that's in the magazine was posted! I can post pictures when im home later if ppl want 

I went to Barnes and Noble a couple hours ago and they have the previous issue of Interview mag, so hopefully they’ll have Lana soon. It’s quite a large magazine, like larger than a legal sheet of paper but smaller than a newspaper.

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

On 2/14/2023 at 6:10 PM, drippingbeaches said:

I had to buy my copy on ebay but it was 40$ 

I just spent 40$ for a copy on ebay 😭

giphy.gif

Jesus! I love Lana  but I would never. I barely can afford eggs forget a stupid magazine where all the pics and text are ONLINE FOR FREE. 

Interview confirmed they will restock the issue on their website next week. It’ll also be hitting stands tomorrow the 17th x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

38 minutes ago, Elle said:

Interview confirmed they will restock the issue on their website next week. It’ll also be hitting stands tomorrow the 17th x

They’ve also added where you can find the issue in major cities! omg they’re so kind :wub: I had no idea there were so many places that sell the magazine here in Milan!! I might be able to snatch a copy without having to pay an absurd price for shipping :excited:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

On 2/15/2023 at 12:29 PM, MJx said:

I ordered it via https://www.newsstand.co.uk/
I've bought magazines from them before. Usually they come in pristine condition, however I remember getting Lana's second cover of V magazine damaged and they agreed on sending me a new copy, which also came damaged (significantly less damaged than the first one tho). But yeah... that was with V only, the rest I was happy with.

I also ordered my copy from there. Usually they are really good and I've gotten loads of difficult-to-get-otherwise magazines from them, but they have messed me about in the past with just cancelling my order as they've sold out weeks after me placing me order! I'm super paranoid it will happen again... 

Does anyone have any idea how else to get a copy in the UK? Postage from the Interview website is literally $62 for one magazine :toofunny:

this is cute https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/the-interview-editors-on-their-favorite-lana-moments 

BEN BARNA

Executive Editor

“After her call with Billie, Lana hung out on Zoom for about an hour, first to catch up with her publicist and then just to shoot the shit with us. Can’t imagine another star of her stature doing that.”

I love her so much :wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 2/15/2023 at 7:25 PM, sadness is a butterfly said:

I went to Barnes and Noble a couple hours ago and they have the previous issue of Interview mag, so hopefully they’ll have Lana soon. It’s quite a large magazine, like larger than a legal sheet of paper but smaller than a newspaper.

I wanna go try to find it (in Chicago) wondering if they’ll have it here since I’m in a major city. Are you in a major city if I may ask?

15 minutes ago, derrymore said:

I wanna go try to find it (in Chicago) wondering if they’ll have it here since I’m in a major city. Are you in a major city if I may ask?

I’m in a smallish town, about an 40 min outside a major metro. I called B&N yesterday, she checked and didn’t have it in the back, said to call back next week. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I’m in a smallish town, about an 40 min outside a major metro. I called B&N yesterday, she checked and didn’t have it in the back, said to call back next week. 

Good to know. Maybe I’ll call ahead