1 hour ago, missamericatrash said:

Forever stuck in my head ❤️

I love the way she sings Im a princess Im divisive :kiss2:

It sounds exactly like the tone/accent she uses to sing "He's from South Beach, in his white tee, said that I could be his wifey" on Delicious. Her Lolita gangster self peeking out! :hooker:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

3 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

It sounds exactly like the tone/accent she uses to sing "He's from South Beach, in his white tee, said that I could be his wifey" on Delicious. Her Lolita gangster self peeking out! :hooker:

Lizzy 4ever :flutter:

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

I heard the marker sound effect from Chemtrails (album) at some point in the first half. 

I also think I recognize the adlibs in the background of the outro but can't tell from where. 

Absolutely! There's so many little tiny snippets that trigger the "omg I know that sound" moments in this song. Just amazing...the consistent thought, love, and humor she puts into things. ❤️ for those that look! 

15 hours ago, jamesss said:

so when will we find out the real lyrics? the ones on spotify says “jimmy jimmy coco puff” but i don’t think that’s completely right.

lana confirmed that it's jimmy jimmy cocoa puff on her family tiktok "familyheirlooms" but its most likely a reference to nelly's country grammar, where it's shimmy shimmy cocoa what?, which is in itself an interpolation of shimmy shimmy ko-ko bop by little anthony and the imperials, which is ALSO interpolating (shimmy shimmy) ko-ko wop by the el capris

it's weirdly complicated lmao

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

The whole "cocoa puff"/"ko-ko bop" debate is so fucking funny to me because like every girl I went to kindergarten with was OBSESSED with Down, Down Baby... so when I first heard the song there was ZERO question in my mind that she was saying "Jimmy, Jimmy cocoa puff" and I loved the reference, only to find that everyone was at WAR about it :lange: 

That being said, I'm still a cocoa puff truther :sluttybunny:From some ~independent research~, it looks like "Down, Down Baby" has gone the route of virtually every playground chant, and separate variants have emerged with either "ko-ko bop" or "cocoa puff," the second of which is way less documented online. HOWEVER (!) as a child of the early 2000s, I wouldn't doubt that Country Grammar had some effect on spreading the "cocoa puff" variant. Like, I remember this rhyme circa 2005-6, so that's not too far out from the song being released. Besides, interpolating a playground chant into a bratty slut anthem is so very Lana, yes

o4qjp4j.png

IMG-0848.jpg

if you hop into your Land Rover/Toyota, you have a 1 hour trek from Arcadia to Jergins Tunnel, 12 of those minutes being between Rosemead & the nearest Ramada ..

there is also a DoubleTree by Hilton nearby & it's still part of Rosemead whereas the Ramada is not, it is in South El Monte

"Send me a Hilton Hotel" // "I say I live in Rosemead really I'm at the Ramada"

:tommy:

"My body is a map of LA"

Spoiler

what can i say im bored on a saturday night n my bf is out working on scripts with his buddy :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

IMG-0848.jpg

if you hop into your Land Rover/Toyota, you have a 1 hour trek from Arcadia to Jergins Tunnel, 12 of those minutes being between Rosemead & the Ramada ..

there is also a DoubleTree by Hilton nearby & it's still part of Rosemead whereas the Ramada is not, it is in South El Monte

"Send me a Hilton Hotel" // "I say I live in Rosemead really I'm at the Ramada"

:tommy:

"My body is a map of LA"

Hide contents

what can i say im bored on a saturday night n my bf is out working on scripts with his buddy :toofunny:

ur so real for this

10 hours ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

Besides, interpolating a playground chant into a bratty slut anthem is so very Lana, yes

They all know my name now

Just another lonely slutty day on the playground… :brows:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt