Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

1 hour ago, itsTrigonometry said:

OK I've made up my mind, I like Hope as a closer more than Ocean Blvd or Video Games.

There's just something about her being dragged off the stage that's very unique and different.

I don't disagree but Hope did segue into PWYC nicely, in live performance.

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

2 hours ago, gasstationkween said:

What shows do y’all think have been the best so far

I think that the two Brazil shows were phenomenal + we had Flipside debut then :defeated:

url%5D

i have a feeling she'll do a world tour or/and add US shows between the time after mexico and her maryland festival show. it doesn't really make sense to me why she'd leave almost a month and a half open between mexico and her last show. i agree that she probably doesn't want to get locked into doing a tour but looking back on past tours she usually takes about a month and a half or so doing a US tour. if that happens she might do a world tour afterwards but just speculating

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

25 minutes ago, b0rn2die said:

i have a feeling she'll do a world tour or/and add US shows between the time after mexico and her maryland festival show. it doesn't really make sense to me why she'd leave almost a month and a half open between mexico and her last show. i agree that she probably doesn't want to get locked into doing a tour but looking back on past tours she usually takes about a month and a half or so doing a US tour. if that happens she might do a world tour afterwards but just speculating

LatAm tour in September, US tour in October/November and then Europe February 2024

Similar to how the NFR tour was planned

I'm manifesting it you heard it from me xx

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

I don’t think there’ll be a tour guys :crossed:

But it's so Lana to call the tour "Did you know that there's a tour around the world", not tell us it's actually happening and just drop dates randomly

1 hour ago, jealous girl said:

But it's so Lana to call the tour "Did you know that there's a tour around the world", not tell us it's actually happening and just drop dates randomly

no but like we have the confirmation more shows are gonna be added so

3 hours ago, jealous girl said:

One of Lana's dancers posted on Insta: "What a way to close out this leg."

6-BE488-F9-8-A86-46-B0-A9-A2-C8-DC0297-B

? I don't understand 🥲 does that mean these concerts were only a side thing tO THE OFFICIAL SOLO TOUR?? 🤭

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

manifesting that she writes a song for LDR 10 during this break

imagine how good it would be with her current mood and everything

Just now, JonBatisteInterlude said:

FLORIDA PLEASE

THIS

AND ORLANDO, NOT MIAMI

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden