Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

Now that I’ve lost out on Lana tix I’m more inclined to get Tinashe/Shygirl tickets. I’ve been trying to be more budget conscientious. Ugh maybe the resales will go down but I’m so impatient and need something now lol. 

Didn’t get Lana del rey tickets. Nobody talk to me for the rest of the day. 

Edited by admin
mod note: red text is for mod use

I love you, but you don’t understand me.

-Lana Del Rey

We deserve pre-sale tickets.

We deserve pre-sale tickets.

WE ARE VETERANS! I'm actually indignant..they know how dedicated we are, we buy all the vinyls, all the tickets, all the freaking blankets and candles and toilet paper with Chemtrails lyrics on it.... and they know how many resellers are out there who dgaf about Lana, hoarding tickets and leaving her actual ride or die fanbase with nothing. Like am I crazy or is that heartless? Not expecting businesses to be altruistic but how hard would it have been to put a pre-sale code in that "newsletter" or to disperse them through Lanaboards. And there is not even a show happening in my country I just feel bad seeing comments in here from Lipsters who missed out, it's really sad and it's pissing me awf

I can't believe the whole tour sold out so fast. It does seem like they went straight to bots and the resale sites. Bastards. 

And then my dumbass jumped on a Tampa pit ticket for 600. I'm not even sure I can get the time off of work yet. I wish I could do more of these random ass cities. They're too soon tho. And it was hard enough to get one city how will people go to multiple dates for this run? 

7 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

I can't believe the whole tour sold out so fast. It does seem like they went straight to bots and the resale sites. Bastards. 

And then my dumbass jumped on a Tampa pit ticket for 600. I'm not even sure I can get the time off of work yet. I wish I could do more of these random ass cities. They're too soon tho. And it was hard enough to get one city how will people go to multiple dates for this run? 

Good question. I barely got tickets for one date and I was trying so hard with two. Unless you’re incredibly lucky or rich (resale tickets), I don’t know how people will be going to multiple dates. 

I might try to get Dallas tickets if resale drops, only cause it’s three hours from here. But to go to Mississippi, I’m gonna have to take an extra day off from work since it’s like 9 hours away 🤡

I can’t afford to keep doing this, so I hope she just does west coast dates for a future leg. Give y’all a shot and let my bank account try to recover :icant:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

It's not like the artists themselves or their teams are gaining anything from this scalper system compared to a system where the people who buy the tickets are those who actually plan on going 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ticketmaster isn't even gaining from this if people are reselling through third parties 🙄 So why is this such a recurring problem??

Honestly this whole thing could have been prevented had Lana's team actually used sparkle jumprope queen mailing list or LATTM Presale codes or SOMETHING. She didnt even use verified fan or have a protected queue... I just got tickets for Nashville N1 off resale but next time I really hope she does stadiums or something

7 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Now that this tour is not festivals, I hope she includes less popular tracks on her setlist

if it’s the same setlist I’ll screaaaam

I’m begging for a medley of Yosemite/Kintsugi/Wild at Heart or some wild combination to replace the old discontinued medley

4 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

I’m begging for a medley of Yosemite/Kintsugi/Wild at Heart or some wild combination to replace the old discontinued medley

I feel like there are songs she should never perform live. Kintsugi and fingertips for example. Also A&W full version. These are heavy stuff. So many triggers. As much as I I love everything she does I know I can’t handle some of her songs because of my mental health. Especially in a concert. And I’m pretty sure she acknowledges that. 

I felt extremely overwhelmed to watch her ending Mexico concert with hope is a dangerous thing. She left me with a very introspective/sad feeling. And when you think about the lyrics… It just hits different when you’re there.

11 hours ago, Pink Champagne said:

It seemed to me that there was a serious lag in showing available tickets. Many tickets that showed as “available” were already purchased but the list had not been updated to reflect that

Does she realize half the sold out tickets are to bots and scalpers though :bebe:

I think she doesn't care because she knows some ultra fans will buy them 😭💀

8 hours ago, honey dew said:

We deserve pre-sale tickets.

WE ARE VETERANS! I'm actually indignant..they know how dedicated we are, we buy all the vinyls, all the tickets, all the freaking blankets and candles and toilet paper with Chemtrails lyrics on it.... and they know how many resellers are out there who dgaf about Lana, hoarding tickets and leaving her actual ride or die fanbase with nothing. Like am I crazy or is that heartless? Not expecting businesses to be altruistic but how hard would it have been to put a pre-sale code in that "newsletter" or to disperse them through Lanaboards. And there is not even a show happening in my country I just feel bad seeing comments in here from Lipsters who missed out, it's really sad and it's pissing me awf

agree. Why did she make that newsletter even, when she doesn't give out presale codes like literally every other artist her size. I'm secondhand mad for everyone on here who couldn't get tickets because of all those Mr. Krabs out there who bought all the tickets. I didn't even wanna go to USA 

18 hours ago, Elle said:

She liked this comment under the post! x

51-B62725-8-E66-4608-A191-75-FE79-F79-C0-D

oh hey that’s my comment!!! also hi everyone i’ve had different accounts on lana boards over the years, but i’ve never actually posted, just browsed :) 

zella has liked several of my comments over the years so it’s always a nice surprise!! ive seen her live twice and actually met her the last time she was in pittsburgh… such an amazing person and she took the time to listen to my story/how much her music has helped me…. she is so underrated and i am so happy to see her again… ironically when i met her i jokingly said “so the next time you’re coming here you’re gonna come back with lana and open for her”🤣 also nikki already has the dates she is opening for lana up on her website 

I know for a fact that she's going to add more shows, but I'm sad because I don't think she's going to add anymore shows close to me. WV and PA were the only ones close to me(3 hours away)

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Nikki Lane is only opening for 3 shows according to her website? Why did Lana announce her as the main opener and not Zella Day, assuming Zella is opening all the others? Maybe Lana wrote this before even asking Nikki if she has time :hide:

It may still be up in the air for all we know. Maybe some shows won’t have either of them, but it sounds like most will have one or the other. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

24 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Nikki Lane is only opening for 3 shows according to her website? Why did Lana announce her as the main opener and not Zella Day, assuming Zella is opening all the others? Maybe Lana wrote this before even asking Nikki if she has time :hide:

I think her site just pulled the information from Ticketmaster. A lot of the dates still don’t have an opener listed, so I think they are still sorting that out. Zella Day is only listed as an opener for West Palm Beach and WV right now.