Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

29 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Pit resale tickets for many shows are already in the $500-650 range, it should go down by at least another $100 before the show, at least the prices aren't being gauged to crazy Adele numbers.. like it's a lot but it's doable for lanita  :really: 

If anyone’s able to get to Mississippi, pit tickets are down to $375 now. There are several tickets in different sections there on StubHub at or below face value 😅

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

On 8/29/2023 at 1:26 PM, Quincy said:

If anyone’s able to get to Mississippi, pit tickets are down to $375 now. There are several tickets in different sections there on StubHub at or below face value 😅

My show is still at 600 rn for pit but that’s still down 600 from the og 1200 it was being sold for 😭 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

6 minutes ago, aly said:

My show is still at 600 rn for pit but that’s still down 600 from the og 1200 it was being sold for 😭 

The ticket prices for the Texas shows are insane. I mean I still paid a ridiculous price at the cheapest venue on this leg. 🤡 Lana has to be one of the most sought after performers of the year.

You still have time. Manifesting  

Fighting the urge to spend 3-4x's face value on tickets just because the price dropped a little. It's hard but I know the closer to the show the lower they will go lol! Send help/willpower lol. 

8 hours ago, DLT said:

Fighting the urge to spend 3-4x's face value on tickets just because the price dropped a little. It's hard but I know the closer to the show the lower they will go lol! Send help/willpower lol. 

hang in there i'm doing the same!

aOaIzH2.gif

26 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

what website should i buy from? sorry i know this has probably already been asked a million times but i just need to know really quick.

StubHub is the most reliable reseller. 

8 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

hang in there i'm doing the same!

Yesss, we got this!

38 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

How early should you get there for barricade at these shows??? I’m nervous 

Or not even barricade but just not the very back of the pit lol

Gotta be thinking early, no later than 8 or 9 AM. These shows are in very high demand. 

Does anyone know where the best place to try to meet Lana after the show in Nashville is? I've never been to that venue before. Does she even meet fans after still?

y'all i finally bit the bullet and got tickets for Tennessee :brows:  but now i have to wait on them to get transferred :lanasrs2: but i'm so excited!!!! 

b8fb308f62bc307cb609c5c262b3f165195480f8

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

wrap you up in my daisy chains - don't be a bummer, babe.....

I’m waiting to see if Dallas resale prices drop more. I really shouldn’t be spending more, but if there’s a last minute deal, I’ll jump. Otherwise I’ll be waiting for the Mississippi show :thankyou:

My plan is to have no plan. Well sort of, I have already taken off two days for Dallas show, but I will grab a couple tickets the day before show, when the resellers are desperate to get rid of extra tickets.

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

I caved and bought tickets higher than I should have. Really should have waited but is what it is lol. Only thing I'm not a fan of is ticket delivery is by event date. Anybody else encounter this as well?