Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

38 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Idk why the setlist started off strong-ish (not without flaws though, wtf was up with that 5 minute outfit change after Young and Beautiful??) and then just…degraded very quickly..I feel like it’s typically the opposite with a lot of other artists?? I don’t mean to be negative but I’ve just been disappointed with this setlist 

Because Lana is basically the opposite of most mainstream artists :lanahairflip3:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

4 hours ago, violentvioletsky said:

She needs to perform The Blackest Day more often, the power that song holds if it's sung live... :trisha:

It would be mind blowing oh my god, imagine with the band...:crying5:

url%5D

while we’re on the topic of set lists, i know the time has kinda passed for both of them but why on EARTH were Sad Girl and The Greatest never performed live?? :trisha: both have big anthemic choruses that were just MAAAADE to be sung along to in a concert setting!! The Greatest in particular!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

57 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

while we’re on the topic of set lists, i know the time has kinda passed for both of them but why on EARTH were Sad Girl and The Greatest never performed live?? :trisha: both have big anthemic choruses that were just MAAAADE to be sung along to in a concert setting!! The Greatest in particular!!

I personally don’t think the time has passed for any of her songs, she can pull from whatever album and we’ll love it (ala Flipside). 

The Greatest and FIILY would eat as new NFR editions

Shades of Cool

Brooklyn Baby

West Coast

Flipside

Terrence Loves You

Salvatore

The Blackest Day

The Greatest

Mariners Apartment Complex

Cinnamon Girl

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Yosemite

Candy Necklace

Let the Light In

Paris Texas

Amazing songs that should be on the setlist, at least on and off

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Shades of Cool

Brooklyn Baby

West Coast

Flipside

Terrence Loves You

Salvatore

The Blackest Day

The Greatest

Mariners Apartment Complex

Cinnamon Girl

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Yosemite

Candy Necklace

Let the Light In

Paris Texas

Amazing songs that should be on the setlist, at least on and off

that could be the setlist and it wouldve been 100‰ better

She's never looked more beautiful to me than during those recent performances, omg. Her dresses, hair and make up are just so perfect. And she looks so happy. Besides I love how she presents her new curves this way. A true role model. 

It was expensive watch it 

20 minutes ago, Olympia said:

She's never looked more beautiful to me than during those recent performances, omg. Her dresses, hair and make up are just so perfect. And she looks so happy. Besides I love how she presents her new curves this way. A true role model. 

This is so true. She's shining.

I just came across a draft of a setlist I wrote in my notes app when the tour started. It is kinda realistic (with some exceptions but still keeping the hits). Not many songs but if she sang them in full it would be a dream :flutter:

The Grants 

Black Bathing Suit 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

Dealer 

Arcadia + The Trio 

A&W 

Candy Necklace 

Carmen 

Cherry 

Brooklyn Baby 

Ride 

God Knows I Tried 

Dark But Just a Game 

Grandfather...

Video Games 

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd. 

The Greatest 

Hope... 

(encore)

Yayo (only her playing the guitar :diva:)

Taco Truck x VB (extended forever:legend:

Some of these songs aren't even my favs, but I think they would fit her current aesthetic. 

just curious if anyone on here has used stub hub for the cities she’s already played on this tour and if their ticket was valid and received in a timely fashion…i am SO tempted to get a pit ticket for when she comes to my city since the prices have been going down steadily the past few days, but i’ve heard horror stories about people getting tickets for other artists’ shows through stub hub and then they turn out to be fake, never received, etc…. so i am very skeptical :/

thank you all in advance this is my first time seeing lana, i’ve waited 10 years for her to come to my city and i cannot believe it is finally happening🖤

3 minutes ago, mermaidmotelxo said:

just curious if anyone on here has used stub hub for the cities she’s already played on this tour and if their ticket was valid and received in a timely fashion…i am SO tempted to get a pit ticket for when she comes to my city since the prices have been going down steadily the past few days, but i’ve heard horror stories about people getting tickets for other artists’ shows through stub hub and then they turn out to be fake, never received, etc…. so i am very skeptical :/

thank you all in advance this is my first time seeing lana, i’ve waited 10 years for her to come to my city and i cannot believe it is finally happening🖤

From what I’ve heard, StubHub is pretty good. Tickets often arrive last minute though and if for some reason you don’t get the tickets, they’ve been reliable in getting a refund in most cases.

Someone said they’re not required to be sent until two hours before showtime :eek3:

If you are looking to buy, prices seem to be lowest about a week before the show. After that, they go back up last minute. (People get desperate and supply goes down)

^^^that is super helpful, thank you!! :)

i’m still debating which resale site to get them off of… between seat geek (they were reliable for my sister when she went to the taylor swift eras tour this summer) and stub hub, stub hub’s are cheaper for my city👀👀

edit: i feel like any 3rd party seller is going to be a shot in the dark, so any input is welcome :)

1 minute ago, mermaidmotelxo said:

^^^that is super helpful, thank you!! :)

i’m still debating which resale site to get them off of… between seat geek (they were reliable for my sister when she went to the taylor swift eras tour this summer) and stub hub, stub hub’s are cheaper for my city👀👀

If you do SeatGeek for some reason, look for promo codes. A lot of YouTubers have them. Best of luck :kiss2:

39 minutes ago, mermaidmotelxo said:

i feel like any 3rd party seller is going to be a shot in the dark, so any input is welcome :)

So I actually got tickets from Stubhub for one of the shows in Europe and although I was sooo scared it worked out perfectly for me.

You should definitely look for mobile transfer tickets if they have any, that means the seller will directly transfer the tickets to your Ticketmaster account so it's pretty much the safest option. But even if they don't have those I'd still go for normal E-tickets.

I actually had a great experience with StubHub's customer support, after I received my E-ticket as a PDF I was still a bit paranoid about whether I would have a problem entering the venue since the ticket had a different name on it, and I sent them a support ticket asking if they would contact the seller and ask them to transfer the ticket to my Ticketmaster account and they actually made it happen, pretty quickly as well! Might have just been my luck, though!