x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Wait, what is she mad about? That they put her name on the list of performers? I don't get it :rip:

headliners are on the first line all the way at the top, the rest of the performers were listed in alphabetical order.. lana wanted to be shown at the top as a headliner and not in the middle among nobodies LMFAO.. but also for glastonbury's promo i can't believe they didn't put her name on top, so many people only read headliners and the top few lines and won't even know she's gonna be there 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Why is she like this :rip: like it’s alphabetical order what do you want them to do

She’s an headliner therefore she deserved to be with the rest of the headliners.

IMG-7960.jpg

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

headliners are on the first line all the way at the top, the rest of the performers were listed in alphabetical order.. lana wanted to be shown at the top as a headliner and not in the middle among nobodies LMFAO.. but also for glastonbury's promo i can't believe they didn't put her name on top, so many people only read headliners and the top few lines and won't even know she's gonna be there 

not among the nobodies LMFAOOO

😋🫶🏼

1 minute ago, guns and roses said:

not among the nobodies LMFAOOO

no but fr.. i can't imagine lana accepting any festival gig without requiring that she's a headliner in the contract (this is why i can't see her doing coachella, but for coachella i'm sure she'd be alright with second billing to a huge artist like taylor or olivia) 

Imagine being basically indoctrinated as a legend in the music industry on Wednesday and by Friday you are relegated to the 2nd stage and they make the announcement so uneventful and casual... they do her so dirty all the time. :usrsney:

I wouldn't even show up tbh.

Are tickets on sale ? If so, for how much. I’ve heard some people say they’re already sold out. Either way, I’m not going but I’m still curious. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°