littleredpartydress

Lana to be featured as BBC Radio 1’s Hottest Record - March 14th, 2023

I STILL CAN'T... GET OVER THE FACT THAT THE SITE REALLY CRASHED OVER  N O T H I N G  AT ALL :eartha: (oh boz...:air:)

..or maybe everyone was just looking forward to hear The Grant officially or sum idk, and that's why LB went down lol

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

great ''interview'' or nah... she didn't let lana speak at all

the interviewer has no business being a radio host with that kind of attitude lmao

so how would we all rank the grants among the other opening tracks for me it would be 

cruel world > honeymoon > nfr > white dress > love > ride > the grants > born to die > text book

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

I don't know why everyone expected something more or longer, the Hottest Record interviews are always fairly short, and they've always been pre-recorded as far as I can recall.

because she's done longer ones. the ones in the past were definitely longer than 3 minutes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I don't know why everyone expected something more or longer, the Hottest Record interviews are always fairly short, and they've always been pre-recorded as far as I can recall.

in 2021 when lana released chemtrails as a single, she also did a hottest record interview and it was 30 minutes long and done in real time, so that’s why everybody expected something longer.

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

because she's done longer ones. the ones in the past were definitely longer than 3 minutes

... True... So maybe they've changed it after Lana's last BBC interview? :silly: (Because I remember BBC's interview with Inhaler was short and pre-recorded as well, and I think it was pretty short when Summer Bummer premiered as well? But maybe I'm wrong, I don't even remember if that one was on BBC or not.)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I was expecting a surprise!

giphy.gif

For those who missed the interview or would like to relisten, I've put a video recording as well as a written transcription of the full interview in a thread in the New Interviews section - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

23 minutes ago, number1angel said:

so how would we all rank the grants among the other opening tracks for me it would be 

cruel world > honeymoon > nfr > white dress > love > ride > the grants > born to die > text book

Born To Die > Ride > The Grants > White Dress > Cruel World > Honeymoon > NFR > Text Book > Love

I LOVE Text Book and doing rankings makes it seem like the tracks on the lower end are not that good when that’s not the case :excited:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°