hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

On 8/24/2023 at 7:35 PM, eternixy said:

Buy the cd yourself??

No : I'm in france + it seems to be the original mix on the CD, only apple music UK seems to have the radio edit. So our only chance is to have a UK Apple Music user recording it for us.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

2 hours ago, Edgartur0 said:

It's so funny that Lana simply doesn't acknowledge it, I was also expecting for some crowd on her shows to ask for it but it also didn't happen

right like it’s her biggest solo hit in YEAAARSSS i really expected her to perform it or at least… i don’t know.. acknowledge it at least once 😭 

2 hours ago, triangles19 said:

No : I'm in france + it seems to be the original mix on the CD, only apple music UK seems to have the radio edit. So our only chance is to have a UK Apple Music user recording it for us.

Why do you think the CD contains the original mix? Either way, we are not allowed to share released songs (either for purchase or streaming) on Lanaboards so I don't think anyone will post it.

10 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Why do you think the CD contains the original mix? Either way, we are not allowed to share released songs (either for purchase or streaming) on Lanaboards so I don't think anyone will post it.

Because I have the RIP of the CD. There's almost all radio edits on LB

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

1 hour ago, triangles19 said:

Because I have the RIP of the CD. There's almost all radio edits on LB

There is no CD rip of volume 115 on the internet, you can tell by the missing "retail" tag. There is an upload but that one is re-created from the track list using mp3 files, thus containing the wrong version.

On 9/9/2023 at 8:59 AM, Raise Me Up said:

i don't like the remixes :crai:

i feel like remixes don’t suit lana’s songs they always sound so weird, at least the ones that are released. the original is always best in terms of remixes :true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

On 8/24/2023 at 12:35 PM, eternixy said:

Buy the cd yourself??

Wait is there a CD of SYTH? I can’t find it if so…

On 9/11/2023 at 12:28 PM, b0rn2die said:

i feel like remixes don’t suit lana’s songs they always sound so weird, at least the ones that are released. the original is always best in terms of remixes :true:

I will listen to The Young Professional’s West Coast & Ultraviolence Hook N Sling - So good…

:trisha:

IMG-3521.jpg

Can we just have a moment to acknowledge just how crazy it is to finally put out YTH, have it be a big success and then just not perform it on tour??? God the crowd would die

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑