hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

11 hours ago, White Dress said:

the list feels… specially curated. @Wait For Life did you help curate this for her team? She has easily hundreds of unreleased songs and these are definitely the most popular and loved across the spectrum 

The interview with that Interscope guy said they were monitoring what was popular on streaming, so I guess it explains the current list. 

I’d love some insight, some day, on which songs / demos she passionately hates. Because I think that some of LB’s favourites might be in that category :hillary: cause I don’t see those being officially released ever. 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The interview with that Interscope guy said they were monitoring what was popular on streaming, so I guess it explains the current list. 

I’d love some insight, some day, on which songs / demos she passionately hates. Because I think that some of LB’s favourites might be in that category :hillary: cause I don’t see those being officially released ever. 

Apparently all of David Kahne's AKA. She constantly refers to Steven Mertens being the producer of her first album (therefore not acknowledging the released version) and has expressed a desire to rework all the songs from that album before the release of Paradise which included a new version of Yayo.

So yeah, I think that would be it. I think we can include all the songs she mentioned in her live stream, along with the ones she performed live as her faves. All the songs she decided to re-record or has considered to include on later projects as well.

So, I would say her faves are:

- TV in Black & White

- Us Against the World

- Hollywood

- Caught You Boy

- On Our Way

- Trash Magic

- Hollywood's Dead

- You Can Be the Boss

- Yes to Heaven

- Fine China

- Paradise

- Driving in Cars with Boys

- Ooh Baby (Are You Ready)

Viral songs from TikTok she might include:

- Jealous Girl

- Queen of Disaster

- Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight

3 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Apparently all of David Kahne's AKA. She constantly refers to Steven Mertens being the producer of her first album (therefore not acknowledging the released version) and has expressed a desire to rework all the songs from that album before the release of Paradise which included a new version of Yayo.

So yeah, I think that would be it. I think we can include all the songs she mentioned in her live stream, along with the ones she performed live as her faves. All the songs she decided to re-record or has considered to include on later projects as well.

- TV in Black & White

- Us Against the World

- Hollywood

- Caught You Boy

- On Our Way

- Trash Magic

- Hollywood's Dead

- You Can Be the Boss

- Yes to Heaven

- Fine China

- Paradise

Viral songs from TikTok she might include:

- Jealous Girl

- Queen of Disaster

- Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight

i’m still a firm believer that she re-recorded more songs from aka during the paradise sessions

I personally don't think an unreleased album would benefit her discography unless it was material that we've never heard before?

They had the opportunity to start something with the 10th anniversary of Born To Die... A "from the vault" situation if you like where they released the final versions of some of the leaks we have from that era, fan favourites or songs Lana loves! And this could've been continued throughout the decade anniversaries of each album.

I'd take a full release of AKA as it is or re-recorded as I do love that project.

But yeah I don't see the appeal of that will likely be a compilation of YouTube rips with no real concept or cohesion.

2 minutes ago, bored said:

I personally don't think an unreleased album would benefit her discography unless it was material that we've never heard before?

Her unreleased catalogue is just as if not more popular than her released catalogue. The amount of streams she would get from people who don’t know how to get the songs would be quite big.

Think outside the box. The fanbase on LanaBoards is just a fraction of her actual entire fanbase.

i can’t be the only one who doesn’t see the point in officially releasing her unreleased stuff, the music is out there and can be heard for us as fans while she still makes money off of them as well - I think if it was something narrative based like those songs on bb then itll make sense but that's really it... 

Lana has missed out on the 5 cents I would’ve made her for streaming Yes to Heaven like 10 times over the last 24 hours. For some reason it’s just vibing with me hard rn. :oprah: 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’m still a firm believer that she re-recorded more songs from aka during the paradise sessions

If she's done what she's done to yayo to all of them then... :eek2:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

the only songs that need official releases

Roses Bloom For You

Noir

Hollywood's Dead

On Our Way

Driving In Cars With Boys

Valley Of The Dolls

the others i dont feel like i need re records of

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 hours ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

- TV in Black & White

- Us Against the World

- Hollywood

- Caught You Boy

- On Our Way

- Trash Magic

- Hollywood's Dead

- You Can Be the Boss

- Yes to Heaven

- Fine China

- Paradise

Additional strong candidates imo: Hundred Dollar Bill, Kinda Outta Luck, I Talk to Jesus, Your Girl.

And some more possibilities maybe: Disco, Axl Rose Husband, Elvis, Motel 6…

Also, I forgot about when she said this:

On June 3, 2013, in a radio interview for 102.1FM The Edge Live, Del Rey was asked about whether "Marilyn Monroe"/"Puppy Love" would ever be released to which she replied "I loved that song, um, I don't know, I mean, you know what would be a really good idea is to release a record called 'The Leaked Sessions' because I think I have over 120 songs that have been leaked online, that, that were meant to be for other people or for a later date, but, um, yeah, I don't know."

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

31 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Additional strong candidates imo: Hundred Dollar Bill, Kinda Outta Luck, I Talk to Jesus, Your Girl.

And some more possibilities maybe: Disco, Axl Rose Husband, Elvis, Motel 6…

Also, I forgot about when she said this:

On June 3, 2013, in a radio interview for 102.1FM The Edge Live, Del Rey was asked about whether "Marilyn Monroe"/"Puppy Love" would ever be released to which she replied "I loved that song, um, I don't know, I mean, you know what would be a really good idea is to release a record called 'The Leaked Sessions' because I think I have over 120 songs that have been leaked online, that, that were meant to be for other people or for a later date, but, um, yeah, I don't know."

Let's not forget Making Out. To me, that's pure early Lana. It makes a good step-sister to Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight.