honeymo0n

Lana song(s) you simply cannot listen to anymore

13 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

White Dress

i was giving many chances this song but i just can't convice myself to liking it. it just don't hit to me and i don't think i would play this song in next few years :um2:

I agree with this one. I couldn’t get into it I’m really not rushing to play it anytime soon 

#freetoedit #lana#lanadelrey#honeymoon

i have only ever played when the world was at war we kept dancing a few times because i was deathly afraid of nuclear war in 2017 and my ocd tendencies told me that if i listened to it we would all die so i didnt listen to it and basically saved the world you’re welcome you guys

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

49 minutes ago, Del Norte County said:

i can't stand listening to terrence loves you anymore because it reminds me of my ex :xgiggle:

HELPP me too I love it but I can't listen to it anymore

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

You guys have no idea how much I love lana's music, but I haven't listened to these songs in a long long long long time (years)

• Coachella – Woodstock in My Mind
  • God Bless America – and All the Beautiful Women in It
  • When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing
  • Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems
  • Tomorrow Never Came
  • Nectar of the Gods
  • Beautiful
  • Cherry Blossom
  • Looking for America

:pout:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

You guys have no idea how much I love lana's music, but I haven't listened to these songs in a long long long long time (years)

• Coachella – Woodstock in My Mind
  • God Bless America – and All the Beautiful Women in It
  • When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing
  • Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems
  • Tomorrow Never Came
  • Nectar of the Gods
  • Beautiful
  • Cherry Blossom

:pout:

Agreed, love LFL but the "political" songs aren't my cup of tea :bebe:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 hour ago, honeymo0n said:

I was randomly thinking about some Lana songs i have not listened to in a veryyy long time and i realised there are a few that i don't necessarily dislike, but simply can't listen to - either because they make me recall some bad memories or remind me of some weird stuff. for example: (i know this will sound very stupid but :toofunny:) i cannot listen to "this is what makes us girls" because every time i hear the song itself/something about it, i get reminded of this silly picture :hillary::

Hide contents

photo-9943.jpg

do you guys also have songs that you can't listen to because of some other reasons besides simply disliking the sound/lyrics? maybe you have some memories that you don't want to recall anymore attached to certain songs which, in turn, "ruined" the listening experience for you? i'd love to know!

wym this picture is adorable i love it

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

okay so promise not to judge... but mine is:

Spoiler

born to die and paradise. i dont hate it, i just dont love love love the songs there anymore. like, i just dont listen to them anymore tbh.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Entire BB album tbh.... It just doesn't have any replay value to me and the songs are exhausting to get through 

I think half of COCC is really hard to get through as well unfortunately

Other than those, I go through phases where I don't listen to a song for years then re-listen and become obsessed with it again so yeah

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

I don't really listen to Paradise much anymore, but that's it.

Genuinely sad to see White Dress mentioned so much, I think if you've only listened to it once or twice you never really gave it a chance. I'm only defensive because it's easily Top 10 Lana for me.

coachella, god bless america, wtwwawwkd, beautiful people beautiful problems, and tomorrow never came, all used to be skips for me for a while despite loving them initially. i just kinda got sick of them. but then recently i gave them another listen and actually remembered why i loved them in the first place.

another one i’ll get crucified for:

despite loving it initially, after a while i couldn’t really listen to get free. something about the start of the song just wasnt hitting for me, and i couldn’t get through it. i think i just thought it was becoming a bit overhyped by lana stans so i kinda fell out of love with it over time. but recently, it’s become one of my absolute favorites from her and i genuinely don’t understand why i didn’t want to listen to it for such a long time.

lucky ones is one that i don’t think i ever really liked and don’t know if i ever will. it’s not bad by any means, it’s just not dynamic enough for my taste, though i do think it sounds pretty. same goes for without you.

i can’t think of any songs by her that i actively dislike or think are objectively bad, though. i just enjoy some more than others : )

giphy.gif

A lot of born to die, especially diet Mountain Dew and Carmen. I listened to those songs on repeat when I was going through some traumatizing medical stuff and it just reminds me of that time 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

3 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I barely listen to AKA bc one time I went on the most picture perfect date w a guy I was in love w, and on the long ass train ride there I played the whole album and stared out the window and took in the sights, and like I swear to god that was the last moment I was fully conscious :air: I remember it all so well it was so colorful and vivid. Fuck men!!!!! He was evil!!!

What are you saying? You were drugged? Wow. Sorry.

8 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The re-worked BB version of Thunder because it was perfect as it was and didn’t need to be changed :true:

Did you see Aaron's (ForWhateverReason on yt) review? He played both and immediately chose the demo. But I prefer the studio.

It isn't Lana songs, but the videos. When the audio to Ride was released, it grew on me until I soared on the melody and the bridge . . . Ride lifted me to the sky, then a week later the video came out and smashed me to the gutter.

BB (album) especially those three unreleased gems. I used to be so attached to them but ever since Lana threw them into Blue Banisters as YouTube rips, I haven’t been able to properly listen to them… it just pisses me off 😭