littleredpartydress

Chicago, IL @ Lollapalooza - August 6th, 2023

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

she did a&w, there's a video of it

Oh okay thank god lol! I missed the beginning.

Still a bummer that ocean Blvd got taken off the setlist though!! Hopefully she’ll be able to do it at the next show

5 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

first of all, these are not Lana on tour by herself shows, there are so many people who are not fans. As a result, some songs don't work for festival season. It's that simple. 
Clearly, the setlist was very crowded and she was running out of time. She much rather cut some songs off and leave time for Hope, a few seconds to speak and a couple of minutes to go to the barricade and say hi. 

You don't like the set list, don't watch the show. 

girl, you've been saying this the whole time as if she didn´t have thee same setlist at solo concerts. 

I'm seeing her on OSL and in Mexico City... so I hope you are right and Mexico has other/more songs then ...

This is her best look yet. So so so beautiful. 
and honestly she can do whatever with the set list next week at outside lands as long as she keeps hope :trisha: it’s my all time favorite song from her maybe from anyone ever lol I would die to see it live. But her set list next week is only 1 hour 15 minutes so we’ll see :tommy: 

anyway fabulous night so glad Elle got to see hope live💙

Do we have professional photos yet girlies?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

20 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

first of all, these are not Lana on tour by herself shows, there are so many people who are not fans. As a result, some songs don't work for festival season. It's that simple. 
Clearly, the setlist was very crowded and she was running out of time. She much rather cut some songs off and leave time for Hope, a few seconds to speak and a couple of minutes to go to the barricade and say hi. 

You don't like the set list, don't watch the show. It's really frustrating seeing complaints all the time about literally everything she does and everything she doesn't do.Let's take a moment to be grateful she's doing live performances and we all have the chance to watch them one way or another. 

the setlist has basically been the same for her solo shows in Latin America/Europe though, no? I also don’t think songs like White Mustang, Cherry, or PWYC are particularly popular outside of her fanbase..not trying to hate, I’m moreso confused if anything 

sgopYhV.gif

This setlist has become SO weird:defeated: I really hope Ocean Blvd doesn’t become taken off the setlist entirely like Flipside and Venice Bitch. I still don’t understand why it isn’t the closer…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

This setlist has become SO weird:defeated: I really hope Ocean Blvd doesn’t become taken off the setlist entirely like Flipside and Venice Bitch. I still don’t understand why it isn’t the closer…

Ocean Blvd was on the set list but was cut for times reasons 

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

it was on the official printed setlist , she just didn't end up doing it. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

The scream I screamt when I realised she was playing Hope…. I’m sooooo happy I got to see Hope live, literally a song that saved my life, she could’ve just gotten on stage and sang only that song and left and I would’ve been fulfilled. If you saw me bawling in the crowd, no u didnt!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

what ended up being the setlist? any pics or recordings yet? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

50 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

baby, put on heart-shaped sunglasses

0iXg973.jpg

20230807-011928.jpg

365462667-1086775628971177-4257539531122

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°