Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Slothdelrey said:

Hi guys! It’s me slothdelrey. I met lana at the airport. I want to say that some of you guys are so mean and a bunch of losers. Literally bullying me off of a 10 second video of me touching Lana’s arm while we are having a heartfelt moment. Lana stayed with us for an hour talking she was hugging me so tight and were having so much fun with her. After leaving the airport I got a notif that lana liked one of my old posts on instagram. If i made lana “uncomfortable” or disrespected her she would not be following me on Instagram or liking my post. I had made jewelry for her and she thought I was so sweet. Canadian Stans are very respectful and Lana really loved me and appreciated everything i was saying to her. Even in that video you can see her reaction and even calls me her little sloth. PLUS on top Of all of that. She wore the bracelet I made for her at the show in front of 100K people. You guys are disgusting for all the hate comments I’m receiving. 

pet120.gif
no its literally disturbing and weird af giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

8 minutes ago, Slothdelrey said:

Hi guys! It’s me slothdelrey. I met lana at the airport. I want to say that some of you guys are so mean and a bunch of losers. Literally bullying me off of a 10 second video of me touching Lana’s arm while we are having a heartfelt moment. Lana stayed with us for an hour talking she was hugging me so tight and were having so much fun with her. After leaving the airport I got a notif that lana liked one of my old posts on instagram. If i made lana “uncomfortable” or disrespected her she would not be following me on Instagram or liking my post. I had made jewelry for her and she thought I was so sweet. Canadian Stans are very respectful and Lana really loved me and appreciated everything i was saying to her. Even in that video you can see her reaction and even calls me her little sloth. PLUS on top Of all of that. She wore the bracelet I made for her at the show in front of 100K people. You guys are disgusting for all the hate comments I’m receiving. 

It's okay babe. We don't hate you.pet96.gif

Okay, you really all do need to stop being rude towards other fans. I’m serious. How would you like it if you had a special moment with Lana and then strangers online made fun of you for it? It’s clear that Lana appreciated their interaction just as much as the fan, so it should just be left at that. Nothing good comes out of making fun of strangers online.. it’s just weird behaviour x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

:awk:

That high school feeling when you're talking shite and then the person you're talking about is right there, I probably haven't felt that since actual boarding school (and it wasn't even me saying anything! Just secondhand embarrassment). Lanaboar is wildin'. :runs:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

For K Part 2 - 2023 Version :hooker:

I like the way you wear you sweater off your shoulder

The way you walk outside makes you look older (?)

[Idk what she's saying]

Oooh-oooh

I like the way you walk

I like the way you talk

[Idk what she's saying]

I, how'd you get so handsome, my boy?

Pretty baby

Pretty baby

Pretty baby

(Ok, just match this one for Pretty Baby)

Pretty baby, duh-uh

Pretty baby

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

5 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Ya’ll I truly CANNOT recover from this picture her hair her makeup the dress what the actual fuck she looks GOOD this level of servery is indescribable there’s something witchy asf about this pic like she’s luring us into her beauty spell I’ve transcended naur I can’t believe she went this hard I stan for life 

Theservery.jpg
le photo from le footage by le @West Coast

I love this screenshot so much. The big hair with the headpiece and eyeliner are immaculate.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

56 minutes ago, Slothdelrey said:

GAGGED THEM QUEEN

1 minute ago, Slothdelrey said:

Its actually not, you’re just bitter , that’s why lana don’t acknowledge you

dw queen when lana approached me at every polish show some miserable ppl made a rumor that i blew the security gard to get early entry at the festivals and even one of them tried to throw a rock at me with a threating letter but they failed bc they were too far in the back :smokes: