Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

We need to start a petition for Lana to be give a star!!!   

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Just now, Let the Light In said:

I also love where candy necklaces and expensive diamond necklaces are falling down to blood. It was so good visually and it made me understand the meaning of the song more.

This scene alone deserves an Oscar

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

can someone tell me the significance of the blood? does it symbolize death? is it directly related to the death scene at the end? or is it supposed to be like “blood diamonds”?

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Maybe the fact that she includes all those bts cuts alongside with official video is to prove a point that all these hollywood women she portrays in this MV (Marilyn, the black dahlia girl etc.) have all faced tragic ending by the exploitation of the media. And while her fake "character" in this video has the same ending (m*rdered & the paparazzi all swarm around her dead corspe) - she herself, in fact - the real Lana Del Rey in real life "behind all the scenes", behind this "character" is still alive & breathing, as we see in the ending of the video - it's just all "made up"

It's giving National Anthem right here lf0aCLs.jpg

4x4rcikks1x41.jpg
Priscilla hair is back :oprah4:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

25 minutes ago, pinkelliot said:

Yup same as everyone, it's a cute behind the scenes video ... I was hoping that this whole behind the scenes thing was just an intro to the actual video but it lasted during the whole thing :toofunny:. That said, she looks phenomenal !!! Especially at the end when she's at Hollywood Walk of Fame, it's so Born To Die Lana ! Beautiful shots but the whole thing is kinda ruined by this behind the scences vibe

you're just not getting it babe. It's a dis of the whole idea of nonsense pop video culture.

music videos are dying out, people don't care, and the idea of Hollywood glamor and red carpet culture is tired af.

because everyone knows right now that behind it is hard work, and pain, and sweat, and blood and couch casting, and tons of money and advertising and unequal pay, etc

she explicitly voices this in the video by saying "i can't be a robot."

she's over the industry. Like really over it. Tired of playing the game. She dissed it with Arcadia but this is taking it to the next level.

So that's why she said "where do we go from here?" It's a full 180 from her BTD videos.

honestly, i think it's the best and most important video of the year.

"Cause the whole thing about the video is like why it was all supposed to be behind the scenes was because all these woman who like changed their names, changed their hair like me and stuff, its like they all fell into these different like snake holes so the whole point is like how do you learn from that and not fall into your own thing" she says that at 4:06

Interesting concept :groundhog:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 minutes ago, barttttender said:

you're just not getting it babe. It's a dis of the whole idea of nonsense pop video culture.

i mean, i think we all get it, the concept has been explicitly stated multiple times by lanz herself and we aren’t stupid :crai: i think most people are just critiquing it in the sense that it could’ve been done a little bit differently 

this is a nice… behind the scenes video :stareney: i’m sorry but this made me really disappointed, this whole arrangement (which i think is pretty nice, she looks very pretty and the scenography is really cool as well), and all we get from it is some few professionally recorded scenes containing of few seconds, in a whole TEN minutes video. i don’t really know what was the purpose of making it so long. but i’m happy that we at least are getting something, i just feel like it’s lost potential

BEEEEEEEECH AMAZING :oprah4::omg::wowcry:

I loved it so much, she really did THAT :clapback:

ngl I was not expecting the behind-the-scenes plot but I enjoyed it. she looked stunning :crying:

planning on making a not-behind-the-scenes version tho :oop: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, boom like that said:

"Cause the whole thing about the video is like why it was all supposed to be behind the scenes was because all these woman who like changed their names, changed their hair like me and stuff, its like they all fell into these different like snake holes so the whole point is like how do you learn from that and not fall into your own thing" she says that at 4:06

Interesting concept :groundhog:

the way she talks when shes talking to people she knows is so funny. i noticed it when she talked to those vloggers