Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,060 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the album has been out for almost a month and still no ldr10 in sight :crossed:

:true: As it should be: she’s about to go on tour until, at least, October. Plus three new tracks with her involved have yet to be released. I don’t want another album name that will change, a BS release date or learn about a new song she’ll toss aside or that LB will hate. 

26 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:true: As it should be: she’s about to go on tour until, at least, October. Plus three new tracks with her involved have yet to be released. I don’t want another album name that will change, a BS release date or learn about a new song she’ll toss aside or that LB will hate. 

what?:hdu:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

2 from rob's album

can't wait to rip them and pretend they're unreleased classics 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

can't wait to rip them and pretend they're unreleased classics 

I still suspect they're going to be just background vocals on her dad's records, something like that, not fully-developed lyrical tracks.

5 hours ago, Vertimus said:

I still suspect they're going to be just background vocals on her dad's records, something like that, not fully-developed lyrical tracks.

Manifesting her best songs saved for her dad's album. It would be HILARIOUS to see us all reckon with our wallets whether the masterpieces are worth the album. I have decided they are and I will be purchasing. Sad piano siblings of Fingertips the Queen.

how far thru this era do you think we all are? i wanna say a little over halfway if we consider that the era started early december
we'll probably be out of it by late august, early september

also what are y'all's predictions? i think we'll get the candy necklace video early May and then maybe another mv like for Paris Texas or something in June

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Yesterday, I was coming back from work, driving, and it was a gorgeous, warm sunny spring day. Peppers and Taco Truck were playing and I was wondering how a song named Psycho Lifeguard would sound like (i wish a bit like those two) :um2: She really should have a song named Psycho Lifeguard: it is such a iconic title. 

I've been trying to convert my boyfriend to being a Lana fan for years, and I think this is the album he's been enjoying the most so far, even spins the record on his own sometimes now :umadney:. So I thought it would be fun to let him sort the album... His ranking on the album:

Spoiler

1 Sweet
2 Let the Light In
3 Grandfather Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While He's Deep-Sea Fishing
4 The Grants
5 A&W
6 Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
7 Candy Necklace
8 Margaret
9 Kintsugi
10 Paris, Texas
11 Peppers
12 Taco Truck x VB
13 Fingertips
14 Jon Batiste Interlude
15 Fishtail