Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,060 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

3 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

@That Venice Bitch Will you be adding these to your collection?

I’m interested in hearing peoples opinions on it. I asked on my Insta Story if ppl think I should continue to include unmastered versions of released songs on the site due to how similar they are to the released versions. I should have expected what the overwhelming answer was gonna be lol

I fully plan on including Fingertips (not sure when yet) but wasn’t sure about the others yet :um2:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

8 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I’m interested in hearing peoples opinions on it. I asked on my Insta Story if ppl think I should continue to include unmastered versions of released songs on the site due to how similar they are to the released versions. I should have expected what the overwhelming answer was gonna be lol

I fully plan on including Fingertips (not sure when yet) but wasn’t sure about the others yet :um2:

I would include Kintsugi, Fingertips and Taco Truck. They are the only ones which are noticeably different from what I remember.

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I would include Kintsugi, Fingertips and Taco Truck. They are the only ones which are noticeably different from what I remember.

I know the difference from Fingertips, but what about the other two? I feel like I've missed that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

You can hear Lana / Jack talking at the end of Kintsugi and Taco Truck.

I completely forgot about that, thanks lol I still have the leaked version downloaded but since it released, I've just kept it and listen to the released version

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

24 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

imo i think you should, just for preservation. what was the overwhelming answer?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

12 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

imo i think you should, just for preservation. what was the overwhelming answer?

Mostly people saying keep. 

Video Games, Blue Jeans, Florida Kilos, Brooklyn Baby, Cherry Blossom, Nectar of the Gods, and Living Legend (along with all of OB except for Candy Necklace) have all leaked unmastered. 

Fingertips has the most obvious change in the mastered version, but I also didn’t realize Kintsugi and Taco Truck have dissimilarities as well. Idk, I’m still conflicted. 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Mostly people saying keep. 

Video Games, Blue Jeans, Florida Kilos, Brooklyn Baby, Cherry Blossom, Nectar of the Gods, and Living Legend (along with all of OB except for Candy Necklace) have all leaked unmastered. 

Fingertips has the most obvious change in the mastered version, but I also didn’t realize Kintsugi and Taco Truck have dissimilarities as well. Idk, I’m still conflicted. 

considering the fact that you have the rest of the unmastered, some of which are hardly different from the album version, i think it makes the most sense to include the ocean boulevard unmastered as well, even though they may not be that exciting or really worth having in one's collection, i think it's good for archival/completion purposes 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

considering the fact that you have the rest of the unmastered, some of which are hardly different from the album version, i think it makes the most sense to include the ocean boulevard unmastered as well, even though they may not be that exciting or really worth having in one's collection, i think it's good for archival/completion purposes 

real

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

5 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

i think u definitely should! for archival and collection purposes at least

4 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

right like whats the point? 💀

im personally here for every officially ldr demo no matter how much its different i think its more of a collect thing but also its very interesting to see the process of creating songs on every stage

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y