ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

8 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Question: I've been to indoor concerts before, but this was my first outdoor festival. I was just behind the barrier in the GA area and it was CHAOS. People were pushing, there barely any room to breath, people were fainting, and I was surrounded by teenagers who were screaming 24/7 to the extent that I could barely hear Lana only really during Candy Necklaces, Bartender, and Arcadia. When I stood on my tippy toes I could just about see a tiny Lana on the stage. 

Is there a better chance of actually hearing Lana the further back you are? Was anyone right at the back, and what was your experience? The atmosphere was insane but I wish I could have heard her better. 

Alsooooooo just realised that I missed the chance of buying a poster (was so intent on getting a t-shirt that I missed it). Is anyone selling one :pray2:

thats normal and yes, the further back, the better the sound. Not only do singers sound like Minnie/Mickey Mouse when youre at the front, the screaming gets a whole lot louder in the front cause thats the direction the sound travels. I recommend getting seats or standing further back if you prioritize sound over seeing her close-up

image.png

My thoughts post the BST:

Lana could have easily performed with SYML, Riopy, Tommy and FJM. Huge missed opportunity.

Kind of feel sad for supporting artists. Knowing that you're not the biggest star of the night... But they were all amazing.

Lana looked amazing during golden hour!

Still tired after the night, getting to Hyde Corner underground was a nightmare. Should have stayed in London.

D.png

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

thats normal and yes, the further back, the better the sound. Not only do singers sound like Minnie/Mickey Mouse when youre at the front, the screaming gets a whole lot louder in the front cause thats the direction the sound travels. I recommend getting seats or standing further back if you prioritize sound over seeing her close-up

Yeah and I feel in GA it’s hard to see anyway as it’s such a large event, the screens are great and it was beautifully done.. so sitting further out back watching on the grass would’ve been lovely 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I always leave London with feet covered in blisters.. also so tired from last night still! Can’t wait to be home and in bed lol

my train home was cancelled and the train before was full to the brim, so getting home has been stressful to say the least lol 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

9 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

That's what I suspected!! I wouldn't change my experience, but there was a literal 9 year old with a selfie stick screaming in front of me and groups of 16 year olds either side :um2: But the view was amazing of the stage and the visuals on the screens are stunnnnnnning. Manifesting a tour in U.K. so I can see her in an indoor venue and get seats 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

48 minutes ago, partymonster said:

I have many a bone to pick with these tiktok barricade stans…

Literally this twink had a go at me and my friend for ‘pushing’ when we were being pushed from each side. also should mention he only sang summertime sadness and video games and made sure he blocked my view the whole time ☺️

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 hour ago, partymonster said:

I have many a bone to pick with these tiktok barricade stans…

At the GC entrance they said if anyone ran they’d be removed and put to the back so literally no one was running, it was quite peaceful until the actual show started and all hell broke loose but the lead up wasn’t too bad

giphy.gif

On 7/9/2023 at 8:05 AM, Jackflash said:

From what I saw, it’s not that high. Bruce was coming downs lot to interact with his fans. I enjoyed Bruce, but it’s too much of a “feel good”show for me. He does not have the spark I am looking for in music. His showing impressive though, and he’s putting a lot of energy and passion in it. 

Thanks so much for your reply. You were, obviously, completely right! The height of the stage was more of an issue from the front, especially with the cameras obstructing the view at times. Still, amazing show - not complaining!

On 7/9/2023 at 1:14 AM, ultrabanisters said:

it’s a normal sized barrier, about stomach/chest height

also all ur outfits sound CUTE. hopefully it’s not too muddy :stareney2:

Thank you! Yeah, height of the stage was probably more of an issue from the front rows. But what a night!

46 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

At the GC entrance they said if anyone ran they’d be removed and put to the back so literally no one was running, it was quite peaceful until the actual show started and all hell broke loose but the lead up wasn’t too bad

at south entrance i definitely saw running and we were stopped just before we got to the stage, this is where people were trying to push forward. also saw 2 fights/arguments before lana so idk about peaceful but 😭 the heat and standing was defo making everyone aggy 

edit: they were telling people to stop running but weren’t doing anything about it which is why i ran anyway

:wub:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°