6. breaking up slowly (ft. nikki lane)

7. arcadia/black beauty/for k, pt. 2 medley

8. yosemite

9. nectar of the gods

10. yayo

11. pawn shop blues

:pray2:

+ looking for america

curious to know what her audience will look like/how many people there will be true fans, since when she was announced the tickets were already sold out

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

curious to know what her audience will look like/how many people there will be true fans, since when she was announced the tickets were already sold out

I know 5 fans attending and are posting pictures and stories.  I also spotted 2 heart shaped sunglasses and 2 lana t-shirts in one of the videos. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

13 minutes ago, Enco said:

You guys really think shes going to change her entire setlist for just one show :lmao:

Yes actually lol I think it will be like the NFR Grammy museum show 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

37 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

wait that was confusing. it's 16:55 but I bet you didn't mean to type that 1 in front and then it makes sense, my brain just couldnt process :oprah2:. Thank you for this though, I've been so busy this past week I completely forgot this was even happening :trisha:

Oh fuck yes i meant 4.55 im such a dumb idiot, my apologies, i came from a long road trip, im so sorry for confusing </3 my dumbach moment

url%5D

Seems like the backing vocalists will be there, based on their IG post, which is great — no sign of the dancers yet, which is also great ☠️ (we love Alex, though). Rob posted a photo with Jack from the festival so maybe they’ll do Margaret together?

5 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

do we have any live ?

haven't seen anything yet

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Seems like the backing vocalists will be there, based on their IG post, which is great — no sign of the dancers yet, which is also great ☠️ (we love Alex, though). Rob posted a photo with Jack from the festival so maybe they’ll do Margaret together?

Love that the backup singers are there, they really add so much, especially to the ballads where in the past she’s used a track. 

Jack is definitely going to play with her. My guess is Margaret, Hope, or Love song. 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

honestly i can't stand those dancers, she could be performing a song fingertips and they'd still be energetically shaking their asses :rip: 

WGe8ynS.gif

lucascola will go live. not sure if he's gonna be live for the whole hour though