Sign in to follow this  
baddisease

The Missing Titanic Submarine Was Using A $30 Video Game Controller

has the oxygen run out yet?

this is tragic but im mostly upset that these people neglected their loved ones enough to take such a horrible risk for no real reason. especially the father that took his 19 year old son on board. its horrible. 

7 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

this is tragic but im mostly upset that these people neglected their loved ones enough to take such a horrible risk for no real reason. especially the father that took his 19 year old son on board. its horrible. 

It ran out at 5:00 AM eastern time.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

The billionaire guy Hamish Harding seems like he doesn't take that good care of his family anyway, it was his step son who went to the Blink 182 concert while he was missing and then he said that he only has $100 to his name and that he hasn't even got a passport so theres nothing he can do. Seems like he doesn't like him or have any relationship with him if he has no money or passport and his step dads a Billionaire.

i don't care if they were rich or whatever, it is still a tragedy and they did not deserve to go like that, i can't imagine how terrifying it was to be stuck there during their last moments, hopefully they can be at peace now, obviously it was their choice and conscious decision to embark on this, even knowing that it was dangerous, but i still don't feel like they deserved it or that it's funny

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

19 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Apparently they’ve found some sort of debris 

I heard that, too.

That means there was a catastrophic hull failure which would have killed them instantly, probably on the same day they went down.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I heard that, too.

That means there was a catastrophic hull failure which would have killed them instantly, probably on the same day they went down.

Well it's better than the alternative because they wouldn't have had time to register what was happening if it imploded 

Hopefully this is not permitted to happen again 

Never has there been a more appropriate company name than OceanGate :um:

2 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Hard to feel sorry for billionaires tbh. Really fucked up situation but they put themselves in that situation, knowing that there would be a risk of death. I hope one of them has killed the others in their sleep in order to survive (I’m rooting for the billionaire’s kid)

This, for the film adaptation 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I hope above anything that this will be a sign that some things need to be left alone. The titanic seems like a no brainer to me to be left alone (seems cursed) but also with ocean and space tourism in general. It’s unnecessary. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

5 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

I hope above anything that this will be a sign that some things need to be left alone. The titanic seems like a no brainer to me to be left alone (seems cursed) but also with ocean and space tourism in general. It’s unnecessary. 

Space tourism is safer than going in a crappily built submarine to the bottom most part of the ocean.

We do need to find other planets or moons to live on bc we've fucked this planet up.

I also heard a rumor from the internet that they got blown up by a foreign submarine. I doubt that's the case, but it's interesting speculation.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, baddisease said:

We do need to find other planets or moons to live on bc we've fucked this planet up.

That’s precisely why I’m against space tourism :toofunny: 

The less humans touch, the better 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

At least it seems they died instantly and before their nervous system even figured out what was going on...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Okay, so US Coast Guard confirms that Titan imploded near wreckage of Titanic. So, actually in this situation the best possible scenario has happened. RIP. 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

I said it on Facebook and I'll say it here:

An international law against going to the Titanic site should be passed. Nobody needs to see it.

giphy.gif