Fireffie

Lido di Camaiora, IT @ La Prima Estate - July 2nd, 2023

30 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Hope maybe she does a small american leg at least :crying4:

I'm gonna start being delusional and hope that she plays a few solo shows in the US  :oprah3: come on Lanz

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

5 minutes ago, Velours said:

I'm gonna start being delusional and hope that she plays a few solo shows in the US  :oprah3: come on Lanz

I hope she does like 4 stadiums in America, like Alanta, New York, California, and something in the Mid West 

24 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

Will this show be professionally recorded?

I honestly doubt, this is one of those random beach summer festivals 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

44 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

she can pull off Summer Sonic or Fuji Rock effortlessly i fear :defeated:(even FJM and Lorde performed there before :deadbanana:)

If Lana performs in Japan it would be so nice because we would actually be able to hear her sing - they barely sing along there and if they do it's quietly and respectfully 

I would 100% go to Japan just for lala if she announced a show there - Japan has been my fav country I've visited so far too it's just so interesting over there

7 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Okay but I kinda like this "showing up in rando locations throughout the world with hardly any notice" concept; potentially very entertaining

Can she randomly show up in Australia pls

Any day is fine; I will tell my boss I have digestive issues. No one ever asks questions about digestive issues

OMG yes, can she come to Brisbane? IT'S A NEED!!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 hours ago, American Bore said:

The quote in the insta caption translates to

“I love Europe and after playing Glastonbury I decided to play a few more shows in various countries before my show in Hyde Park London on 9th July. Today I announce a show in Tuscany that will be held at Parco Bussoladomani in Lido Di Camaiore next Sunday, July 2nd. More dates will be revealed very soon. I can't wait to see you all."

she better start loving europe a lot more then. she knows she fucked us over before. :bitchfight: 

7 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Okay but I kinda like this "showing up in rando locations throughout the world with hardly any notice" concept; potentially very entertaining

Can she randomly show up in Australia pls

Any day is fine; I will tell my boss I have digestive issues. No one ever asks questions about digestive issues

She needs to randomly show up in Florida ASAP 

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

image.png

just bought tickets to the show and flight from poland to italy and now i dont even know where im gonna sleep :air:

This is sending me :thumb:

Best of luck to you, though! Camping?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The way two of my best friends both coincidentally arrived in Italy yesterday for two completely separate reasons that happened to fall within the exact same timeframe :toofunny: I’m going to have to convince one of them to go in my honour skkkk x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 hours ago, Romy said:

Same what the hell,

I'm literally moving this week to live in Florence and just saw the announcement. The concert location isn't even THAT far from Firenze but its just to far for me to go with the train... :(

For the Italian girlies here: would there be a change to carpool together? I don't have a car but have a drivers license and I live in Firenze. (worth a shot right?)

I know right :( the fact that it's located on the coast and not in a major city doesn't help, I mean I'm glad she's coming but just saying 

And btw I live in a whole different region so I can't help you :xcry:

5 hours ago, Elle said:

The way two of my best friends both coincidentally arrived in Italy yesterday for two completely separate reasons that happened to fall within the exact same timeframe :toofunny: I’m going to have to convince one of them to go in my honour skkkk x 

Update -

308370-BF-0-A7-E-4-E07-ADC4-96-DE07891330

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS