Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

3 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

over 420k people for a 2k venue... literally hunger games omg :deadbanana: sick & twisted

2 hours ago, Ilikeit1 said:

I'm so angry 😭 I was ready by 9:00, had my computer and phone set up on all channels, and... Yeah, the minute I got in the queue, I was 8000th or something like that while bots and resellers have tickets by a dozen.

If anyone's selling 2 floor tickets, I'd be eternally grateful 🙏

43 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

No lol, but the first few thousands are usually bot resellers

The software puts real people end of queue and favors the reseller bots . . . There are software scalpers and people who wait on releases which have high resale value, i.e., limited number sneakers . . . and set in motion several servers to ping the item to increase their chances of obtaining . . . There was a documentary on tv . . . The internet is a bot world. This network of phones "like" select articles / products to increase their rank in search results. Bot Farm
bot-farm.png

You're competing against them. Just take it in stride! :)

I really wanna know what’s special about this. Watch it be Nicki Lane or smthn. Could it be of significance that it’s the same venue she kicked her first major tour off in? Are we coming full circle? 

4 hours ago, Louise said:

The software puts real people end of queue and favors the reseller bots . . . There are software scalpers and people who wait on releases which have high resale value, i.e., limited number sneakers . . . and set in motion several servers to ping the item to increase their chances of obtaining . . . There was a documentary on tv . . . The internet is a bot world. This network of phones "like" select articles / products to increase their rank in search results. Bot Farm
bot-farm.png

You're competing against them. Just take it in stride! :)

25 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

I saw someone selling two standing places on ebay for 270 euros each 

That's what I supposed, thanks for the information/explanation. Would be better if tickets had fixed names on them, and you could only return them for refund, not change the name. 

It was expensive watch it 

I'm sitting in an independent bagel shop in the middle of one of Den Haag's best districts, about to check into my private studio flat (paid by a student loan that my banker negotiated so well that my father will pay in full bc of how advantageous it is), I visited the degree show of the university I'll go to next year (most selective / best master in the world in my field point blank period), I saw and met my most played artist ever twice in June (and saw Tove Lo to top it all off), and it just hit me like a truck that I am FUCKING fortunate enough to have met people in my life kind enough to make it so I will be able to see Lana live in this stupid 2k places hall where I last saw Melanie back in 2020 before the pandemic and I never saw Lana alone and all my friends got ticks and they're playing Lorde and I'm sipping on homemade kombucha and let me tell you guys, I was ready to commit back in February and now this is the best year of my life and believe in your fucking dreams.

ZKcaooE.png

I'm so so so sad i was at 9:59 in the website there were already 300k ppl in the queue

i've been following lana since 2012 and it's the first time i have the chance to see her live and i didn't :( i spent my day refreshing the websites (auchan + fnac + olympia + ticketmaster) hoping to get one knowing that i was working (from home but still working lol)

anyway if someone has a ticket of 98,30 euro to sell me i would be really glad

i'm also searching everywhere people re-selling their tickets but i'm scared of the frauds and scams :( 

No fucking way so my friend / mutual since forever that I never met irl randomly got a place from their friend and they’re placed… 8 seats next to mine :oprah2: What were the fucking odds 

ZKcaooE.png

3 hours ago, TOMORROWNEVERCAME said:

These look a bit fishy no?

Please let me know if you hear anything else on legitimate floor tickets being sold! 

I found platinum floor tickets on Ticketmaster weshhhh!! If anyone else is queuing reach out to me and we can keep in touch :kiss3:

1 hour ago, annedauphine said:

I'm sitting in an independent bagel shop in the middle of one of Den Haag's best districts, about to check into my private studio flat (paid by a student loan that my banker negotiated so well that my father will pay in full bc of how advantageous it is), I visited the degree show of the university I'll go to next year (most selective / best master in the world in my field point blank period), I saw and met my most played artist ever twice in June (and saw Tove Lo to top it all off), and it just hit me like a truck that I am FUCKING fortunate enough to have met people in my life kind enough to make it so I will be able to see Lana live in this stupid 2k places hall where I last saw Melanie back in 2020 before the pandemic and I never saw Lana alone and all my friends got ticks and they're playing Lorde and I'm sipping on homemade kombucha and let me tell you guys, I was ready to commit back in February and now this is the best year of my life and believe in your fucking dreams.

Gratitude checklist I fkn love it :heart: check check check DESERVED!:kiss:

giphy.gif

For information, I got a platinum floor ticket 3h ago from Ticketmaster.

So there's still a small chance that you could buy a ticket today.

I dont know if there's an area reserved for platinum floor ticket, as the price is double, or its the same area as standard floor ticket.

20 hours ago, khomj said:

For information, I got a platinum floor ticket 3h ago from Ticketmaster.

So there's still a small chance that you could buy a ticket today.

I dont know if there's an area reserved for platinum floor ticket, as the price is double, or its the same area as standard floor ticket.

no special area unfortunately just capitalism