Lana to be featured on 'Life Lesson' from Jon Batiste's new album - Out Now

On 8/8/2023 at 12:22 PM, Good Intentions said:

I hope we get something more like Buddy's Rendezvous, but actually Jon Batiste only had small parts on her album as well.

I just want something more upbeat after a slow record and even slower Rob Grant collabs.

But being that it's the last song on the record, it'll probably be another piano ballad (yawn heard in space).

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i like the beat

Of what :nails:?

25 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I just want something more upbeat after a slow record and even slower Rob Grant collabs.

But being that it's the last song on the record, it'll probably be another piano ballad (yawn heard in space).

Jon said the song came from their piano sessions, but I don’t really mind that 

10 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Not sure if this was already posted but these are the production/instrumental credits according to one record store. 

Hide contents

Producers: Jon Batiste and Zachary Dawes

Instruments: piano, cello, and violin

MASTERPIECE INCOMING :legend::cumming2::oprah:

Jon, Zach, their pianos, cellos and violins never failed us!

url%5D

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

Not sure if this was already posted but these are the production/instrumental credits according to one record store. 

Hide contents

OMG :wat: This is another Buddy’s RV / Let The Light In situation with her Jon collabs :bodyisready:

2 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Reveal hidden contents

jazzy masterpiece incoming

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

On 8/9/2023 at 11:45 AM, LifeOnMars said:

Reveal hidden contents

BORED

On 8/12/2023 at 4:25 PM, Americen Whore said:

Is anyone planning on going :runs:?

412-F006-D-F34-D-4414-8542-5-FCC83061641

Kinda hoping it l34ks before the listening party but if it’s doesn’t I might stop by after work on Wednesday to check it out. Looks like we have the album timestamps and it’s at the end so I can time it right and won’t need to stick around for the whole thing :ma:

12 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Kinda hoping it l34ks before the listening party but if it’s doesn’t I might stop by after work on Wednesday to check it out. Looks like we have the album timestamps and it’s at the end so I can time it right and won’t need to stick around for the whole thing :ma:

I’m lowkey scared they won’t play Life Lesson because it is technically a bonus track but I’m sure they will…hopefully

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m lowkey scared they won’t play Life Lesson because it is technically a bonus track but I’m sure they will…hopefully

I've checked his store and even though it's on the tracklist as a bonus track I don't think there's any version without the Lana song (even the digital album has it) so I'm sure they'll play it.

What I don't get it's why is it considered a bonus track if a standard version without it doesn't exist :um2: I hope it's not a Buddy's Rendezvous situation where it's not on streaming to boost sales (I doubt it tho)

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I'm lowkey scared it's gonna sound something like that "we can only be who we are" song. I don't want that :true: