MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Taylor Secman

:true::oprah3:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

@Be Free @lizzyology @HeadBitch for being lizzy grant insiders in particular! they have the right idea! Exactly And I Told Her I Said Maam Yukikaification GIF - Exactly And I Told  Her I Said Maam Yukikaification - Discover & Share GIFs

@HeadBitch has been around a long time. It is good to still see that he is here. So my list -

Degeneate

Lisandro (I think this is Be Free?)

HeadBitch

I have a special spot for The Ocean so Be Free takes the cake though. 

2 minutes ago, Just Cherry said:

Feel like BOZ is the most reliable when it comes to info and I don’t really ache for actual leaks anymore, so that works for me. 

the first one to be cured from unreleased syndrome give it up for Just Cherry! you just escaped lanaboards limbo and you can now ascend

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

I have a special spot for The Ocean so Be Free takes the cake though. 

my heart skipped a beat and i jumped iykyk

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

the first one to be cured from unreleased syndrome give it up for Just Cherry! you just escaped lanaboards limbo and you can now ascend

I bet they didn’t even open the “If I Go Blonde (Text Book Demo)” Thread. They are cured and should share the cure with us too

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

And it only took 10 and a half years! 

2 minutes ago, pehhg said:

I bet they didn’t even open the “If I Go Blonde (Text Book Demo)” Thread. They are cured and should share the cure with us too

LMAO I actually did. I listened once and that was good enough. I don’t love that new lyric. I’ll listen to new leaks, just not waiting around or begging for them anymore. It all comes out eventually!

10 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

a majority of them were just attention seekers who never had anything 

I find it hilarious how creepy some of these obsessive type fans look. I imagine some fully grown, bearded gay incel man in his basement thinking he is cool because a bunch of people online know he has an unreleased song of some woman who doesn't even know they exist. Most of them remain anonymous probably for this reason or something similar. It's extremely embarrassing. Well, it would be for me anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Just Cherry said:

And it only took 10 and a half years! 

LMAO I actually did. I listened once and that was good enough. I don’t love that new lyric. I’ll listen to new leaks, just not waiting around or begging for them anymore. It all comes out eventually!

IMG-6284.jpg

8 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

my heart skipped a beat and i jumped iykyk

Unreleased Syndrome isn't wanting unreleased songs, it is phenomenon of fans preferring the unreleased versions of songs versus the released ones. But I don't understand why this has become a joke. :lel:.

Just now, dxniell said:

me and @WaitForLife had a chat about this on discord, so interesting that this thread popped up now ☺️

Is there a Lanaboards discord chat?