Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at a Starbucks in Birmingham, AL - July 16th, 2023

Earlier today, Lana Del Rey stopped into a Starbucks in Birmingham, Alabama.

53050500907_48f12a9f28_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This is at my friend's work and Lana stopped in and chatted with her coworkers. My friend unfortunately wasn't working today, which she's pretty gutted about, but this is so random!! They didn't ask why she was there, but I'm so curious.. she was literally in Quebec less than 24 hours ago. Birmingham is only 2 hours away from me here in Atlanta, so I'm manifesting she announces a surprise performance or something since she has two weeks until her next show in RI.

When she went to Paris, France and then Birmingham, Alabama in the span of a week... Paris, Texas alt version when??? Anyway, stream PT & I Talk to Jesus xx

EDIT: My friend just informed me that she ordered a venti London fog with oat milk and one pump of vanilla! I will be ordering this on my next Starbies run xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

This is at my friend's work and Lana stopped in and chatted with her coworkers. My friend unfortunately wasn't working today, which she's pretty gutted about, but this is so random!! They didn't ask why she was there, but I'm so curious.. she was literally in Quebec less than 24 hours ago. Birmingham is only 2 hours away from me here in Atlanta, so I'm manifesting she announces a surprise performance or something since she has two weeks until her next show in RI.

When she went to Paris, France and then Birmingham, Alabama in the span of a week... Paris, Texas alt version when??? Anyway, stream PT & I Talk to Jesus xx

could myb be because jack donoghue was in kentucky yesterday. maybe hes in alabama rn and perhaps they’re gonna take a trip across the country like they did last year 

Edited by drugsdesire

2 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

could myb be because jack donoghue was in kentucky yesterday. maybe hes in alabama rn and perhaps they’re gonna take a trip across the country like they did last year 

I’m trying to get over the fact that I’m probably a child of a divorce but you keep reminding me :trisha:

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

EDIT: My friend just informed me that she ordered a venti London fog with oat milk and one pump of vanilla! I will be ordering this on my next Starbies run xx

yesssssss a venti London fog is my go to :rock: except I get it with almond milk its so delicious 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, rocknrollgroupie said:

I’m trying to get over the fact that I’m probably a child of a divorce but you keep reminding me :trisha:

same, this is me manifesting and praying! there’s no other plausible explanation that we know of, so if pictures of her and jack in alabama come out, you know who to thank :sluttybunny:

Ok, maybe something is happening!

WARNING - JUST A TAD DELUSIONAL:

Spoiler

Ok, My Mom had a dream the other day - She just told me about it a few moments ago.

In a store, Lana has a lip balm/chapstick that has diamonds on it with a fuzzy end/cap. She sees Travis Barker trying to purchase a shelf for hot wheels. Unclear if she wanted the shelf, but she’s attacking him with her diamond encrusted chapstick. For some reason my family sees this and tries to stop Lana? Then she wakes up.

:hype:

Wait did she get a new car? That looks like a Dodge key?!?

EDIT:

Do I have the same wallet as Lana???

IMG-4081.jpg

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

A venti London Fog with a pump of vanilla would send my sugar depraved body into cardiac arrest :air:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

19 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

same, this is me manifesting and praying! there’s no other plausible explanation that we know of, so if pictures of her and jack in alabama come out, you know who to thank :sluttybunny:

I’ll keep an eye on 

Spoiler

QMVb68M.jpg

No but really, him liking Alana’s newest post made me a little hopeful :trisha: we shall sit and wait for the road trip pics!