hotshot2am

Lust for Life Anniversary Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl Repress

1 minute ago, birds of paradise said:

I’ve never had it when lfl came out and now I finally ordered it for retail :hottie: now we wait for Norman, I really think it’s gonna be the pink one but they should do both. Imagine if they dropped the red honeymoon but without the UO cover, the disappointment.

:nono:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

I think

NRF - pink

HM - UO

BB - Red

Paradise - Gold

BTD - probably Target red but I'm hoping for a deluxe version

COCC - UO Green since the red version is still available at Target

Ocean Blvd - Just a restock of one of the variants, maybe the explicit one

I think nfr is probably gonna be lime because that was the web store exclusive and was supposed to only have 10k copies made. And I think honeymoon is going to be the standard cover red because that was the version on her web store. Though the UO pressings could come there as the pic discs of uv weren’t repressed which were the store exclusives 

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

1 minute ago, williamprb said:

I think nfr is probably gonna be lime because that was the web store exclusive and was supposed to only have 10k copies made. And I think honeymoon is going to be the standard cover red because that was the version on her web store. Though the UO pressings could come there as the pic discs of uv weren’t repressed which were the store exclusives 

It looks like they're only repressing the UO exclusives (which is a good thing since they were very limited)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Wouldn’t mind the heart vinyl :crying5:

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I have the standard LFL… and honestly I’m about to pay rent so I truly cannot splurge. I maxed out my credit card last time getting the UV UO. Oh well. I like the lime color though. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

got it for free in 2018 (shipping took weeks and they refunded me and then suddenly got it delivered lmfao) but im super happy for those who dreamed about getting it for ages!!!

fuck them scalpers :wub:

Secured but not shipping until NOVEMBER. I will probably still buy the standard black one in the meantime bc LFL is my fave Lana album :wub:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Omg bought it:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

got it for free in 2018 (shipping took weeks and they refunded me and then suddenly got it delivered lmfao) but im super happy for those who dreamed about getting it for ages!!!

fuck them scalpers :wub:

The scalper prices for a lot of Lana merch is just fucking insane.

I usually just stick to my local record store. Even if it's $20/$30 more than original price, at least I know it's a legitimate copy.

Now all I need are:
Paradise

UV

Chemtrails (might grab both, mostly want that one really pretty sleeve variant.)

I’m thinking someone read this forum and decided to make some cash cause a few hours before the drop they lowered the price of clear lfl to $200 (from 300$+) on Vinted and someone bought it this very day why do I feel bad :aw:

I’m confused…on the UK listing it says “previously only available at Urban Outfitters” but I 100% bought the original LFL coke bottle release from her store?? 

Is this a different Coke Bottle pressing? FOMO is officially triggered :raven: