Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, MakingOut said:

GUYS SHE IS PROLLY RE-RECORDING I TALK TO JESUS BECAUSE SHE SAYS “i go back to alabama” RIGHT AND SHE RELEASED SAY YES TO HEAVEN WHICH MEANS CHURCH ALBUM

i like your delusions 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Idk how you guys feel about drew, I hope he produces this next album heavily. I love all of the songs he has done omg

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

3 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

Idk how you guys feel about drew, I hope he produces this next album heavily. I love all of the songs he has done omg

I don’t mind Drew. His production style is capable of sounding very warm and comforting (IYLDWM, LTLI) and I quite like that :true:. Even the piano-driven songs he’s produced (especially Sweet) have a nice full sound to them for the most part. As far as her more recent collaborators go I personally prefer the stuff she’s done with Zach but I like a good bit of the stuff she’s done with Drew as well. Can’t go wrong with someone who helped bring Fingertips, LTLI, IYLDWM, and Sweet to life

whatarecoloris.jpg

I want a box set with 7-8 7 inch vinyls this time around. Sort of like Florence did for HBHBHB. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

could these copyright takedowns not just be her management being strict due to her recent blow up? 

happy I have all her unreleased downloaded on my iCloud. I can’t see an unreleased coming.. maybe a couple tracks on the next record

6 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

I only like him on jazzy songs I don’t like his piano 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Every pre-pre-release I manifest the one and only thing:

:pray2: RICK NOWELS AS THE MAIN PRODUCER :pray2:

Or even few Rick songs. I love his team's Kieron Menzies, Dean Reid's and Mighty Mike's songs too. Especially the latter, who additionally produced GODroin and 13 GODches.

url%5D

57 minutes ago, Embach said:

Every pre-pre-release I manifest the one and only thing:

:pray2: RICK NOWELS AS THE MAIN PRODUCER :pray2:

Or even few Rick songs. I love his team's Kieron Menzies, Dean Reid's and Mighty Mike's songs too. Especially the latter, who additionally produced GODroin and 13 GODches.

Manifesting with you :pray2::pray2::pray2:

icegif-62.gif

:illumilana::illumilana::illumilana::illumilana::illumilana::illumilana:

Zodiac track 9 ,  Rick Nowels produced songs, amazing bridges 

:illumilana::pray2::illumilana::pray2::illumilana:

:pray2::illumilana::pray2::illumilana::pray2:

icegif-62.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, Embach said:

Would you consider AKA re-release or an unreleased album as LDR10?

personally no. aka was already ldr1 and i'd see an unreleased collection similar to paradise & violet in the sense that it is an official release but not in the proper album line up, just an extra

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

22 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

her current album has been promoted. Ads across social media, posters in multiple countries. Tulsa billboard. Multiple magazine shoots / interviews. Pop up shops. Several vinyl variations and lots of merch. Festival performances of new songs from the album. What the hell else do you want her to do?????????? 

Read my previous replies and please stop pretending everyone stopped caring about music videos, filmed performances and interviews